Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
We'll see what happens with Tropical Storm Fay. If, by some amazing stroke of luck, I don't have to work tomorrow, I'll throw them on then.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I just wanted to bump this to say **** FAY!!! It has been raining with 30mph winds nonstop for 3+ days. This shit is so gay. I want to put these f'ing wheels on, get my shit running, put in some new mufflers, detail it, etc, but noooooooo. **** this whore.

[/vent]

Jamie R.

Established Member
Damn the wheels will look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you going to loan me the BBS wheels 'till you get tired of the Iforged and the nwe can swap back:-D What's this changing muffs again??? Damn what are you going to now? You don't let any dust grow on the parts on that car Brett:-D:-D

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lol. I get bored with stuff, man. I am going to try some Stainless Works mufflers and see how those sound. If this damn rain ever lets up, I can actually start swapping some stuff out.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
lol. I get bored with stuff, man. I am going to try some Stainless Works mufflers and see how those sound. If this damn rain ever lets up, I can actually start swapping some stuff out.

I hear ya on that, I am on my third set of wheels on my cobra. Again cant wait to see the wheels. What exhuast you have now?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lol. I remember and I won't forget. I have a feeling I'm going to have her for a long time, but you never know.

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
I have to say BreBar I have always thought your car was the hottest car on here in my book. The way the factory parts (from different years) and the colors make it pop and look so clean...even though both our cars are almost the same except wheels, top, wing and mirriors your just pops so much more! Can't wait to see new pics!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Sorry. I put them on the car on Sunday. I have really had a chance to get any good pics of them. I will take her out for a proper photoshoot next weekend. I think they look badass.

I do have a couple pics for now though...

IMG_9706-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9741-edit-web.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread