Taliban attacking US forces

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
Is that a LS7 I see under you hood?? I must be seeing things. Now I see. LS1

p.s. We as a counntry need to not let one more towel head in this country. They are animals with a ***ed up religion that justifies them being able to lie,steal,cheat, and kill. Send them home and drop nukes. Turn that shithole into one big slate of glass. As for the women and children over there, better theirs than ours.

what does the c6Z in my sig have to do with anything?

anyway that is one of the most ignorant things i have ever read. calling all muslims animals is the same as them calling us infidels. you are talking about genocide... you know, like what everybody hated Hitler for... you want america to be part of that? no thank you

06C6Z06

Banned
what does the c6Z in my sig have to do with anything?

anyway that is one of the most ignorant things i have ever read. calling all muslims animals is the same as them calling us infidels. you are talking about genocide... you know, like what everybody hated Hitler for... you want america to be part of that? no thank you

Yes I do. Hitler? LOL. We arent throwing all of them in ovens cause they have brown skin. We don't need anymore sandies to come over here. And yes they are wild animal savages that can't be tamed. Phuk all of them and their culture. There is absolutely no reason we should let them here. Name one good thing that can come of that?

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
Yes I do. Hitler? LOL. We arent throwing all of them in ovens cause they have brown skin. We don't need anymore sandies to come over here. And yes they are wild animal savages that can't be tamed. Phuk all of them and their culture. There is absolutely no reason we should let them here. Name one good thing that can come of that?

i simply cant believe that you believe that... and i cant believe that nobody else here is backing me by saying that you are a moron if that is what you really think.

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member

I agree with this much

i simply cant believe that you believe that... and i cant believe that nobody else here is backing me by saying that you are a moron if that is what you really think.

I agree a few things that got said were alittle absurd

cobrarob2345

Established Member
The dots bitch when civillian casuaties occur on their side when they fight a war with us. Yet when fighting us, they are indesciminate and use the stealth of their families and children to take advantage and get unsuspecting kills. They attack and run, or utilize bombs and suicide kills. The use their own kids and loved ones as human bombs. I wish the U.S would send in a huge group of mercenaries, or just break protocall, and just wipe out households, one after another, until those bitches wanna fight like men, instead of rat cowards. They come and bitch about our country, yet exploit it in any way and as often as possible. They suck and need to be taken care of, with their crazy beliefs.

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
The dots bitch when civillian casuaties occur on their side when they fight a war with us. Yet when fighting us, they are indesciminate and use the stealth of their families and children to take advantage and get unsuspecting kills. They attack and run, or utilize bombs and suicide kills. The use their own kids and loved ones as human bombs. I wish the U.S would send in a huge group of mercenaries, or just break protocall, and just wipe out households, one after another, until those bitches wanna fight like men, instead of rat cowards. They come and bitch about our country, yet exploit it in any way and as often as possible. They suck and need to be taken care of, with their crazy beliefs.

you are so backwards its almost funny. its like your comments are the complete stereotype of why other countries laugh at/ hate the united states. first off "Dots" as you call them are Hindus.... that is a completely different religion from Muslims so you already are making claims based off of something you know nothing about. Then you go on to get pissed at the opposition using guerrilla warfare stating "those bitches (should) fight like men, instead of rat cowards" LOL im betting the British muttered those exact words when we were doing the same thing against them in the revolutionary war... its actually a perfect tactic for when you are grossly outnumbered and out gunned. We did it, it worked, taught it to the afghans when the soviets came after them, and now they are doing it against us. And finally you say they have crazy beliefs and what not, but you are lumping the extremists together with regular Muslims. im just gonna assume you are a christian so just imagine if the entire world started making fun of your beliefs and called you one of those snake handlers.... you know that you arent a snake handler but some international news associations found out about them because it happens to be the most bizarre and creepy sect of Christianity and started reporting propaganda that every christian is a snake handler..... thats exactly what happens with Muslims. there are wackos out there just like there are with any religion but the extremists are what make the headlines.

Im not saying wackjob terrorists are alright. i think they need to be killed just like the next guy. but when people start lumping every brown person together is just a sign of ignorance.

I'm not sure having Americans that harbor disdain and utter hatred for people that are not like them is such a good thing either to have in America. I mean you talk about dropping nukes and exterminating people like its level headed thinking.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

I'm curious how such an ignorant moron can afford a $80,000 Corvette? :bored: You're the reason why logical, educated people who support the war are labeled as ignorant.

This isn't about an entire race, ("sandies") or all Muslims, it's about Muslim extremist terrorists. You need to grow up. :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread