Switching to a Sullivan

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Yeah I have a feeling when this set up is said and done ill be leaving it alone as far as power adder. When this motor breaks is like to do a big bore with blower cams next

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Yeah I have a feeling when this set up is said and done ill be leaving it alone as far as power adder. When this motor breaks is like to do a big bore with blower cams next

That's what I'm doing right now, I already have the cams just doing the big bore now:rockon:. Can't wait to see what it does!

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Just measured my lower again and realized I figured the rpm with the wrong dampener size lol. So I can run down to a 3.25 from a 3.75. I would that would get me over 25psi since I'm at 18psi with 3.75.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Yeah good plan better safe than sorry. My car is now on the back burner, found the deal of the century today, bought an 04 oxford white mach today, 67k miles for $6,000. Built short block and a complete eaton swap just needs to be assembled! Short block and heads are still in the bags from the machine shop, gonna sell the eaton swap, swap out the pistons for a set of 11:1 manleys and call it a day

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Yeah good plan better safe than sorry. My car is now on the back burner, found the deal of the century today, bought an 04 oxford white mach today, 67k miles for $6,000. Built short block and a complete eaton swap just needs to be assembled! Short block and heads are still in the bags from the machine shop, gonna sell the eaton swap, swap out the pistons for a set of 11:1 manleys and call it a day

Wow, killer deal!

dwtjr3

Established Member

Man thats a great deal, where did you find that?

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I just have one short vid but Idk how to post it.

It's a long story how it went down but its my friends ex gf car, he was supposed to build it while she was in Iraq but instead took it apart and got caught messing around on her....

Users who are viewing this thread