SVTP's ac427cobra takes his Boss 302S Mustang out at Virginia International Raceway

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
looks like a great time! I wonder what rims were on that orange BOSS in the main pic? anyone

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
man that look like a blast. glad you guys had a good time

monsterpost

Established Member
Nice car you have there Bruce and some good driving there I might add. Looks like it was a nice day for a track event.

JoeJ

Established Member
Just to let everyone know, Bruce and his white Boss302S is a lot faster than I am in my #466 Boss302S. White is faster than orange. :lol: It was a great event. Everyone should attend an open track event. It is a rush.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Hey if you look in the background of the picture with the red Ford GT, you can see my my '90GT parked behind my trailer, next to a Porche.

For all of those asking about how one car compared to another. It is very hard to compare cars at a club event. With this type of driving the driver skill makes more of a difference than the HP of the car or what parts it may have. You can have a guy driving an original SVO Mustang in the advanced group and he can run circles around a novice in a 2013 GT500. Of course the GT500 is going to be faster in the straights, but at VIR there are only 3 straights compared to 17 turns.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you guys like articles like this one we'll try to get out to Carolina Motorsports Park in the next few weeks to work on some more.

Users who are viewing this thread