SVTP stock pick thread.

97gts

Established Member
Damn, just took a look and it was at $2.24! Did you get out or holding?

Still holding, this one is being pumped hard. They even got TV commercial showing on their product now. The company is being run out of a freaking barn, it is insane how big this stocks got but it's going to fall the same way. From the looks of it now it might hit $3 by the end of this week.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Still holding, this one is being pumped hard. They even got TV commercial showing on their product now. The company is being run out of a freaking barn, it is insane how big this stocks got but it's going to fall the same way. From the looks of it now it might hit $3 by the end of this week.

You definately reaping some good returns! How did you hear about this one?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

I hope you got out as the dumping has occured, currently at .84 and down 1.40 today. Scary how quick that happened as it was rising this morning and then at 11am turned south.

97gts

Established Member
I did manage to get out at 1.60. I walked into the meeting at work when it was at 2.30, got back and it was around 1.60 and falling...still not bad for getting in at .29...

GodStang

Established Member
I really like this thread. I always wanted to get into stocks just do not know much about it. I have the normal 401K and company stock and ING Direct stocks but no penny stocks. Want to learn. So any any advice welcome.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
note to those buying: Never ever buy a penny stock when it is over 2 bucks. you WILL lose LOL

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Damnit. I just sold ADMP (I probably have mentioned it a while ago) for mid .20s after getting it at .16 a while ago, then it shoots up to .58. This one might finally be taking off.

I think SIRI is a $4 stock too.

Last edited:

chinchilla

Established Member
NFLX has been beaten down from $120 a month ago to $85 today. Eventually NFLX will probably completely dominate the movie rental industry, not sure if it will go lower but I feel there is an opportunity here. Definitely worth keep an eye on this one as it hit a low of $60 in dec. and hit $130 in feb so there is some money to be made off its volatility.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Do you guys do your own taxes? I've had an online trading account in the past and honestly the pain in the arse at tax time outweighed the small gains I had. I found myself holding stocks just to avoid incurring a transaction.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Damnit. I just sold ADMP (I probably have mentioned it a while ago) for mid .20s after getting it at .16 a while ago, then it shoots up to .58. This one might finally be taking off.

I think SIRI is a $4 stock too.

ADMP closed at .71 today. Up 22.41%.

crazyj0n

Established Member
I've got some into JPM right now, eyeballing JOY could hit low 60's but don't be surprised to see it hit high 77 around next earnings.

crazyj0n

Established Member
Do you guys do your own taxes? I've had an online trading account in the past and honestly the pain in the arse at tax time outweighed the small gains I had. I found myself holding stocks just to avoid incurring a transaction.

I import all transactions from scottrade to turbotax with one click and everything else is done for you. I think if you do your taxes right when scottrade reports you get a discount on turbotax.

crazyj0n

Established Member
I just bout 1000 shares of tgc @ 1.01. Also bought some of attuf @ .93 last week.

Added tgc to my watchlist. Looks like no debt, fat profit margin, and serious growth potential for a 63 million company if the nat gas trend changes. I'll have to look into it more.

Users who are viewing this thread