SVTP stock pick thread.

Tispho

Established Member
Anyone know of any company that works with CHIA seeds? It seems these damn things are sold out everywhere.

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
everyone that can not afford to play with the big dogs(AAPL, GOOG, AMZN, etc..) should take a look at the QQQ this is a good way to capitalize on the pull back right now without having to risk $600+ per share.......Amazon should have a strong Xmas bump, along with Ipad-mini bumping Apple.....all of these stocks except for Comcast are in a pull back and are likely to bounce back up from historical evidence..which makes them a good buy in the QQQ @ around $65 per share... I expect it to move well past $75 acording to my CCI & B Band research that I have been doing for the last couple of years.....not saying its gonna go straight up, it never does, but these are all strong players that are going to move up in value....

crazyj0n

Established Member
everyone that can not afford to play with the big dogs(AAPL, GOOG, AMZN, etc..) should take a look at the QQQ this is a good way to capitalize on the pull back right now without having to risk $600+ per share.......Amazon should have a strong Xmas bump, along with Ipad-mini bumping Apple.....all of these stocks except for Comcast are in a pull back and are likely to bounce back up from historical evidence..which makes them a good buy in the QQQ @ around $65 per share... I expect it to move well past $75 acording to my CCI & B Band research that I have been doing for the last couple of years.....not saying its gonna go straight up, it never does, but these are all strong players that are going to move up in value....

b band research for years? does that work? What do you think about aapl 650 by the end of the year, and 740 by march 2013? I'm not buying stocks with oil under 90 though. AAPL does look strong that's about it.

2k3Mach

Established Member
Eh, THQI is my pick... pathetic 17 mil market cap when the company is doing about 5 times that in revenue. Cost cutting started and haven't seen the results of that yet!

Other pick is igxt! Small biotech out pf canada making generic drugs and starting to utilize both single dosage pills which dissolve at long intervals as well as film strips!

Both the above stocks have yet to jump and a lot of room to jump!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Damnit. I just sold ADMP (I probably have mentioned it a while ago) for mid .20s after getting it at .16 a while ago, then it shoots up to .58. This one might finally be taking off.

I think SIRI is a $4 stock too.

ADMP closed at .71 today. Up 22.41%.

Got back into admp at .59. It closed at 1.04 today. Siri up to 2.90. Bought a few hundred worth of SANT at .0011 a long time ago and it closed at .0055 today :rolling:

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
bought QQQ once it broke below my target $65 and watched it drop more but bought in more each day as it bottomed @ $62-ish(11/15), got a base of about $63 and change on 200 shares(its made $6k so far) .... it has now moved over $66 and I expect it to rise as we near Xmas from AMZN, AAPL, sales for the holidays.....then Im selling off at least half........maybe all...until its time for Apple to bring their next big product to market......

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
THQI looks like it is in trouble, but I might buy thousand shares just for fun at below $1....looks like they defaulted to Wells Fargo and luckily they are letting them slide for the moment....they have a desparation play; bundle of games for any price you choose...which should raise a few million....

mcdover

Established Member
If you want to make a fast buck.....

Buy ZNGA tomorrow. PM me your thanks at the end of week.:beer::beer:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I bought Ford stock when it bottomed out--was a good move for me. This might be a good one too.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
do you have to use something like etrade? I have never bought stock

This.

Just setup and etrade account anyways. Gotta wire funds tomorrow though.

Ive always wanted to get into stocks and kick myself in the ass for not buying 1000 shares of Ford at $1.26/share at its lowest.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Re: If you want to make a fast buck.....

I might sign up for e-trade have money wired over. How much you guys putting in maybe 1000 for me

Users who are viewing this thread