Svtoa sticker

dragrazor

Established Member
I found an svtoa sticker in the paperwork that was given to me by the ex-owner. Is this an item worth keeping as is or should i put it on my windshield? Does anyone have this on their car? I cant seem to upload the photo here. It keeps saying that its too large.

dragrazor

Established Member
image.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I still have mine (in the same condition) from the L

Maybe I'll put it on a piece of glass that I'll keep on one of my workbenches or something, somewhere that'll last forever

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
iirc i got mine in the svt welcome packet a few weeks after i bought the car. put in on the rear quarter window and it's still there 18 years later

DSCN2891.JPG

i put it on the lower pass windshield area for my coupe, didn't like the way it looked on the rear quarter window

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You may be as put on the glass in your Cobra. I'd do the rear quarter window myself, but it could go wherever you like. If you'd rather just hang onto it, you can do that as well.

Speaking of stickers, I ran into this one online for the Eaton. Pretty cool! It's only $7.95 and available for 2003 or 2004.

2003-2004 SVT Cobra Decorative Supercharger Plate​

Term_plate_sample_pic__26719.1635872060.JPG

Term_plate_sample_pic_crop__80035.1635872060.jpg

BMSTNG

Established Member
I bought my cobra, in 2013 with 3k miles and that sticker was mounted on the lower front passenger side windshield by the previous owner and is still there today.

Last edited:

Rareone

Established Member
If you want to sell it shoot me a message also if anyone has any svtoa or SVT items for sale let me know
865-661-8191

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've got an SVTOA keychain as well. The only item I kept when I sold my Cobra. Found it just now in my desk draw among some other unused key chains.

Users who are viewing this thread