SVT New England Gathering in Worcester, MA - 5/17

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
this is open to everyone, not just Cobra guys!!

I showed up with my exhaust and intake anemic GT last year. Everyone is welcome. It was a fun time.

Awesome! I was planning on coming 2 years ago with my 03 but something came up and last year I was Stangless. I've had Mustangs for the past 5 years and have only met maybe 3 people from this site. Time to get to know everyone.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Awesome! I was planning on coming 2 years ago with my 03 but something came up and last year I was Stangless. I've had Mustangs for the past 5 years and have only met maybe 3 people from this site. Time to get to know everyone.

I know your pain. I went a whole year without one and it felt like a lifetime haha. I had the mineral grey gt that was slammed and had the cowl hood there last yr.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I know your pain. I went a whole year without one and it felt like a lifetime haha. I had the mineral grey gt that was slammed and had the cowl hood there last yr.

I think I swapped trunk lids with you a couple years ago. I met you at a gas station with a truck and trailer and had the Redfire trunk lid.

f2hatch

Established Member
I might take a ride up but it will be without the cobra

marcoc

Established Member
Kinda new to the local scene but showed up to a couple CT shows last season. If any CT guys are driving up or want to meet up for a cruise to the show I am game. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread