SVT New England Gathering in Worcester, MA - 5/17

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
It sounds like it will be a great event. No idea if I can make it or not, as yet.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Only a few months away and still so cold! I was getting hopeful of taking my car for a drive after all the rain a warmer days we had. That was ruined after seeing the weather this morning... May can't come soon enough!

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I have 2 guys with nice fox bodies that are interested too. One with a blown notch said he marked his calender and the other with a blown vert is in as long as his car is finished by then.

blk99svtcobra

Established Member
hey guys just came back to the SVT family, just purchased a 94 lightning, and I'm defiantly interested in this gathering. I will spread the word to my other SVT friends

FuturaGuy

Established Member
As long as its a nice day I should be in. coming from CT anyone interested in a cruise up?
Put me down as a possible maybe. If I go, I'll probably take the 4-cam SVT-powered Futura.

Where in CT are you? I'm in Windsor, near the airport.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Gonna have to change my status to maybe. Girlfriend graduates college that morning. Might be able to swing by in the afternoon though.

marcoc

Established Member
I have been in contact with some CT members and we may set up a cruise up to the show :banana: hopefully weather cooperates. If any other CT members are interested just post on here and once time gets closer we can get a meeting spot agreed on. I guess this means I am out of the maybe category and definitely in unless it rains or snows lol.

Last edited:

Eric_Vision

Established Member
I was planning as well to go to this until I realized this is the same date as the Mustang Car Club of New England which I'm a memeber off. Hopefully I can swing by or you all could swing by? Its in Marlboro and I posted all the shows for you all if interested? Anyone I believe can show up?

MCCNE 2014 Shows:

Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Solomon Pond Mall American Iron Cruise

Sunday, June 1, 2014 at Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round Up (Rain Date 6/15/14)

Sunday, July 20, 2014 at Solomon Pond Mall Mustang & American Iron Round Up (Rain Date 7/27/14)

Sunday, August 17, 2014 at Auburn Mall All Fords & American Iron Show (Rain Date 8/24/14)

Sunday, September 7, 2014 at Mustangs Unlimited Power Show (Rain Date 9/17/14 – includes 67-73 Cougars and 79-86 Capris)

Sunday, October 5, 2014 at New England Tech Mustang, Fords & American Iron Fall Round Up (Rain Date 10/12/14)

Mass Cruisers – Bass Pro Shops at Patriots Place:

Every Other Thursday Night from April to October

Mark’s Cruise Night – Monday’s at Mark’s Auto Parts in Granby, CT:

CobraLov3r

Established Member
I was planning as well to go to this until I realized this is the same date as the Mustang Car Club of New England which I'm a memeber off. Hopefully I can swing by or you all could swing by? Its in Marlboro and I posted all the shows for you all if interested? Anyone I believe can show up?

MCCNE 2014 Shows:

Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Solomon Pond Mall American Iron Cruise

Sunday, June 1, 2014 at Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round Up (Rain Date 6/15/14)

Sunday, July 20, 2014 at Solomon Pond Mall Mustang & American Iron Round Up (Rain Date 7/27/14)

Sunday, August 17, 2014 at Auburn Mall All Fords & American Iron Show (Rain Date 8/24/14)

Sunday, September 7, 2014 at Mustangs Unlimited Power Show (Rain Date 9/17/14 – includes 67-73 Cougars and 79-86 Capris)

Sunday, October 5, 2014 at New England Tech Mustang, Fords & American Iron Fall Round Up (Rain Date 10/12/14)

Mass Cruisers – Bass Pro Shops at Patriots Place:

Every Other Thursday Night from April to October

Mark’s Cruise Night – Monday’s at Mark’s Auto Parts in Granby, CT:

Could you post the towns these are going to be in, not familiar with all of them.

Thanks. Also I was almost positive mustangs unlimited was doing a show April 27 as well.

Eric_Vision

Established Member
Sorry about that...Here you go! This will be great for this forum to also know about these shows as well meet & greet with each other!!!

The first Bass Pro Cruise will be held on April 17, 2014 in Foxboro, MA. Cruises will continue every other Thursday throughout the summer.

3rd annual MCCNE American Iron Cruise, Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Solomon Pond Mall, at Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, MA.

37th Annual Spring Round-Up, Sunday, June 1, 2014 (rain date is June 15th) at Mustangs Unlimited, Manchester CT. This show includes 1967 thru 1973 Cougars and 1979 thru 1986 Capris.

30th Annual Mustang & American Iron Summer Round-Up, Sunday, July 20, 2014 (rain date July 27),at Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, MA.

36th Annual All Fords & American Iron Car Show, Sunday August 17, 2014 (rain date August 24th), at the Auburn Mall in Auburn, MA.

35th Annual Mustang Power Show, Sunday September 7 (rain date September 14th), at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester, CT. This show includes 1967 to 1973 Cougars and 1979 thru 1986 Capri.

34th Annual Mustang & Fords and American Iron Fall Round-Up & Swap, October 5, 2014 (rain date October 12th), at New England Tech Center for Automotive Technology in Warwick, R

Users who are viewing this thread