SVT New England Gathering in Worcester, MA - 5/17

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Hey guys, I know its early but I contacted Worcester Parks and Rec about having us back this year at Green hill Park.

As of today, the only date in May they have available is Saturday May 17th. Which is the same date as last year.

I am happy to run with this again, but wanted to confirm that the date and location worked.

Also, last year someone knew a local pizza place that delivered right to the park. I think I'd like to go that route this year since everyone was starving around lunch time hahaha

Anyways, let me know your thoughts and think SPRING:beer:

stiffler197

Hollow Point Racing
Established Member
It took some convincing to get them to deliver to a car but I'm sure if you call them ahead of time and tell them you are having an event there it shouldn't be an issue

matt87

Established Member
ugh figures. thats the weekend of the airshow(which was cancelled last year) if the weather is good both days i'll just go to it sunday and see you guys on saturday.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Don't know if I'll be able to make this. There's a slight chance I'll be in Aruba...nothing confirmed yet though

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm out working that saturday. Can't get it off because of my vacation in August is taking up all my time this yr.

Users who are viewing this thread