Summer SVT cruise....

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
WOMACK03, snakebitten1975

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread

Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode

Search this Thread

Advanced Search

Rate This Thread
Excellent
Good
Average
Bad
Terrible

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
owned28.gif
:burn: :poke:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I always give people the benefit of the doubt as I think we all make mistakes at times, but I am getting a bad feeling about this one... Say it isn't so Eric !!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
JC, it is true. If you give this guy a hand, he will take your arm.

That is totally ****ed up Jason !!! I guess I can't be so gullible to believe in people sometimes...:kaboom:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Anyhow... We need to get this summer cruise idea going... Excellent idea Steve !!!

I have the route planned out. I just need suggestions to set the date. I know school is out and everyone should be back from college in the next couple of weeks. Plus I want to be sure to give everyone enough notice. But, I also don't want to set it too far out so we can avoid the blazing Texas heat.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
The accusations I made about you were true, i know everyone here will take your side, thats why I choose not argue here. When my car left hpp the cute line in vaccumm line was not there, I have lots of pictures of my motor and the lines running to and from my motor. It was a straight line that was so precise, took pictures before and after to compare them, as well as the ground wire running to my computer being ripped out. The before and after pictures that prove it is why i mentioned bringing in my lawyer you were the one that screwed me over, just keep running your mouth Womack, Proof is all i have when I bring it to my lawyer, thats all I have to say the rest will be mediated through my lawyerto you. If you really think im playing around with these accusations womack, just wait and see what happens, the proof doesn't lie.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
This whole deal is not going to end up good ! Good luck to all the involved parties... This is the main reason why I only like to work on my own shit...

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
The accusations I made about you were true, i know everyone here will take your side, thats why I choose not argue here. When my car left hpp the cute line in vaccumm line was not there, I have lots of pictures of my motor and the lines running to and from my motor. It was a straight line that was so precise, took pictures before and after to compare them, as well as the ground wire running to my computer being ripped out. The before and after pictures that prove it is why i mentioned bringing in my lawyer you were the one that screwed me over, just keep running your mouth Womack, Proof is all i have when I bring it to my lawyer, thats all I have to say the rest will be mediated through my lawyerto you. If you really think im playing around with these accusations womack, just wait and see what happens, the proof doesn't lie.

Yet more lies from a person who spews garbage.
You are lying. You would have to have finger prints to prove any of that, and the only prints on any of that stuff will be yours.
You are the person who removed the computer when you were on the side of the road. The damage done to the ground wire was done before the vehicle arrived at my house. While we were waiting for the wrecker Friday morning, the ground that you shredded was fixed for you.
I have no Idea what this other thing you speak of is, so I will just ignore it.
This weak attempt to scare me is rediculous.
I never did any work on your car, so stop the B.S.
Your talk of before and after photos are useless and circumstantial at best. I can take pictures too, and accuse anyone of anything according to your rules. Well, luckily the court systems in america protect me from people like you. If you make a false claim against me,
i will sue you for defamation of character, on the grounds that you may possibly be losing me customers, by spreading lies. You are not the only person who can hire a lawyer. I will be handing all of this info to mine in the morning.
All I did was put in 5 gallons of gas, and charge the battery.
You know you are lying, and so do I, so stop the act. I have 2 people that were with me at all times when anything was done to your car.
You speak of truth, yet you refuse the facts. Your car was not running when it was delivered to my house. The stranded 911 call was recorded, and the police have records of the tow truck driver they called for you, prooving that you broke the vehicle. Why would you ask me to repair a working vehicle?????? Why would you get the car towed to my house if it wasn't broken. Wouldn't you just drive it to my house?
The tow truck driver also knows that your car was broken down when it was delivered to my house. He loaded it into my garage. You have once again been caught in a lie.
Don't threaten me with lawyers, when all you have is this pack of lies. Are you threating to sue me for not working on your car? I cant understand your vague threat. No money was exchanged between us, because no services were rendered. If I wanted to, I could sue you for the 5 gallons of gas, storage in my garage, charging the battery, supplies for fixing the ground wire(repair was done by someone else), ect.
You lie so much that you belive yourself. You broke your car.
Your car was not running when it arrived at my house Thursday morning on a wrecker, nor was it running when it left Friday morning. You sir, are a liar.

Just leave us alone Eric. If you attempt to try any legal action against me, to which you have no grounds, I will do the same to you, and neither of us will gain anything from it. All I want is for you to just go away. You have no business with me, or anyone else on this site, so bye, bye. I am not in possession of any of your property, so I have no involvment in this matter. I will say nothing else about you or to you if you agree to leave us all alone. I am willing to call a truce to save both of us time and money. the ball is in your court.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Donnie put a God damned thought into one single thread for ****ing shit sake!!!!!!!!

Ejones plays 2 guard for the Golden State Warriors.

Hey E, remember when you smoked your clutch, and needed a ride, and I said I was already at Womack's? Well...I lied, I just didn't want you to secrete any giner juice on my beautiful red leather. I was 2 miles away at my house.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
Mach1Marauder said:
Oh the drama. Wow! Do I see ANOTHER story? How many are gonna come outta this?
Who has a scorecard?

There is no pot to stir here Bill. Ejones has his his lies so mixed up now he can't keep them straight. He's doing whatever he can to save some kind of face in the situation.

EVERYONE knows he got caught in his own lies. And now he's tryin to do whatever he can to take the focus off of him and point elsewhere. It's not going to work.

Ejones is right, it doesn't matter what he says here because NO ONE will believe his crap.

He just stabbed the one guy in the back who has been giving him a chance all along. It's actually a very sad situation too. Ejones lost the only friend he had, and it's over a car and work that Womack didn't even do.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
JKD said:
He just stabbed the one guy in the back who has been giving him a chance all along. It's actually a very sad situation too. Ejones lost the only friend he had, and it's over a car and work that Womack didn't even do.
Actually he stabbed several people in the back and I'm one of them too.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread