Summer SVT cruise....

blownaltered

Established Member
This cruise will not happen this month, are we shooting for July or August, they are only the two hottest months of the f*cking year

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
blownaltered said:
This cruise will not happen this month, are we shooting for July or August, they are only the two hottest months of the f*cking year

what? did you delete your a/c and go another second slower?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
carterra3 said:
what? did you delete your a/c and go another second slower?

His car will make 451rwhp and it will put the pants shitting fear into him. Never to be seen again and drive a mini van the rest of his life.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
My Cobra hooks pretty good... it makes around 6xx rw. :)

Solid axle FTW!
does it hook better on street tires with the solid? My 86 doesn't hook for shit, even when it made 577 rw

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
does it hook better on street tires with the solid? My 86 doesn't hook for shit, even when it made 577 rw
Even with the solid, I bet he still weighs about 4-500 lbs more than your fox.

PS If it's August, can it be before the 14th please?

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
STROKD said:

Hell yea.
I took Foof for a ride, and from a 5mph roll it dead hooked. I burried the pedal (no feathering), and we were off.
I bet Trey is right about the weight.:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
Hell yea.
I took Foof for a ride, and from a 5mph roll it dead hooked. I burried the pedal (no feathering), and we were off.
I bet Trey is right about the weight.:beer:
That's kick ass! Nah, my car is not light, it weighed 3575 last time at the track, remember I have a large 4 bolt motor, large charger (~45 lbs) and a stereo ~ 150-200 lbs... My Cobra weighed 3790 with me in it, so thats about 200 lbs, not 400-500... I think my rear shocks and springs are just too stiff for any weight transfer...

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
That's kick ass! Nah, my car is not light, it weighed 3575 last time at the track, remember I have a large 4 bolt motor, large charger (~45 lbs) and a stereo ~ 150-200 lbs... My Cobra weighed 3790 with me in it, so thats about 200 lbs, not 400-500... I think my rear shocks and springs are just too stiff for any weight transfer...
It's not my fault you're trying to make STROKD a pig. :p

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
It's not my fault you're trying to make STROKD a pig. :p
Not trying, it just is... even with the stereo out it won't weigh less than 3300 with me in it...:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread