Summer SVT cruise....

blownaltered

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Donnie put a God damned thought into one single thread for ****ing shit sake!!!!!!!!.
I can't that motherf*cker has really pissed me off. I guess daddy finally cut ejones off and now he can't pay the shops in town that he owes money, trying to take attention away from the fact that he is a low life piece of sh*t, by trying to start sh*t with one of my friends. Watch out ejones God will skull f*ck you, its just a matter of time before he finds you. This is not a threat from anyone on this board so don't call the police, this is a threat from god.
EAT SH*T EJONES

TrueBlueVenom

Established Member
JKD said:
I've done this route before with a another group and it's ALOT of fun with a large group of hot rods rumbling down the highway together. It's awesome sight to see and traffic just stares at us.

what part of Texas is this route?

shelbysue

Established Member
:bash: karma is a bitch ejones...really sorry you had to **** your friends over like you did, i think i was about the last person on here to not hate you :uh oh: you just happened to cross the wrong people :kaboom: sucks for you man

JKD

Banned
TrueBlueVenom said:
what part of Texas is this route?

I'll postup the actual route shortly. But it will be through Dallas out towards one of the lakes. I've done the route before and it's a really nice drive.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
I'll postup the actual route shortly. But it will be through Dallas out towards one of the lakes. I've done the route before and it's a really nice drive.

I may just get out the convertible for this one.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
what did this ejones guy do now? seems like every thread turns into an ass kickin for this guy.

danistanggt

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
The accusations I made about you were true, i know everyone here will take your side, thats why I choose not argue here. When my car left hpp the cute line in vaccumm line was not there, I have lots of pictures of my motor and the lines running to and from my motor. It was a straight line that was so precise, took pictures before and after to compare them, as well as the ground wire running to my computer being ripped out. The before and after pictures that prove it is why i mentioned bringing in my lawyer you were the one that screwed me over, just keep running your mouth Womack, Proof is all i have when I bring it to my lawyer, thats all I have to say the rest will be mediated through my lawyerto you. If you really think im playing around with these accusations womack, just wait and see what happens, the proof doesn't lie.

i started not to say anything about this, but i can't keep my big mouth shut anymore.
dude... you are ****ing with my family and that is just not right. all jason was doin was tryin to help a buddy out. then you go and say all this shit about him. jason would never do anything like that.
and i am sure he is shaking in his boots to your assinine threats.

you should be banned from here forever.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Damn I leave a few months and hell hell breaks loose!

I used to enjoy shooting Eric on Rainbow 6... That was fun times.:-D

Sorry to Jason for anything going down, if you need anything just give me a call... I got your back if things go to court, I just need to get a ticket!:idea:

Also, Steve, when are you guys cruising, I could use a break from CA if I can get a ticket in time so it's not a million dollars.:beer:

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Wow crazy. I dont know any of ya'll, but this dude sounds ridiculous. What an asshole.

Anyways, I'll be back in garland early July, if that matters for a cruise.

Mach3

Banned
WOMACK03 said:
Smile in the face, and then stab me in the back!

In my opinion, you are the biggest peice of trash I have ever had the displeasure of being associated with. The thought of you makes my skin crawl.

Taking a joke from Steve and spinning it into a B.S. threat, and crying to the police about it, when you have no grounds, is the weakest move I have ever heard of. The police are obligated to take you seriously, even though they probably laughed at you behind your back. I never said anything to you about trying to get your car back, yet you lie to certian peoples and to the Police, putting words into my mouth, and tell them about the mean Boy Steve and psycho Jason from East Texas, that want to steal your car. How you derived that from a prank voicemail that said "Eric, this the bank. We are going to repo your car due to non payment", is beyond absurd. You absolutly fabricated that whole idea in your head, to try to make your self look cool. Getting another company riled up is a desprate move. If you had any idea about how stupid and weak that makes you look, you would probably be mortified. But you are too dense to see the folly of your ways.

You peice of human waste. You "steal" your car from others and then bring it to me for repairs, knowing full well that you owed them money. Lying to me that the other facility released the car to you; that you had paid them off. Making me out to look like this bad person, who was housing your car.You sorry excuse of a person. I hope they see you for the snake that you are. You had this planned from the start, and I hope everyone is smart enough to see the truth. You sure do know how to take lemons and make syphillis, don't you.

Bringing my name and property into your decietful existance. Shame on you. My fiancee thinks that you are disgusting, as do all women in the world.

Looking for a lawyer to sue other shops, and then spreading your bullshit lies about Me and Steve to them to try to save some face to the people you just ****ed over. Trying to stir up trouble with others to draw attention away from your terrible actions. Running to other people for help, after you tried to decieve and screw them. What a stupid move.

You are over 30 years old, and can't accept responsibility for your own actions. How aweful it must be to wake up in the morning and see the monster that you have turned into. You have nothing to say about me or to me that can repair the soiled precident you have set.

I was the only person who ever stuck up for you. I tried to get the other people we hang out with to just accept you. I should have listened to what they warned me about. You now have no friends! Nobody can stand you. You ramble on incoherently about things they could care less about. FYI: people only tolerated you, they never liked you, now I am agree with them.

You are a joke of a human, a psudohuman, who will live out his days sad and alone, because you are socially unacceptable. It makes me sick to think of the level you would sink to. Lying to people to divert prosecution. Propagating lies to the Police, to cover your own shortcommings.

You sick abomination of a being. I have nothing but great disdane, and pure despite for you. Your own parents can't even stand you. Relying on them to bail you out of your financial ruin; how pathetic.

You will never have the chance to dishonor me or my friends again. We have all seen insight into that empty shell you refer to as your head. My only hope is that you realize how disliked and alone you are in this world.
You are the laughing stock of DFW and SVTP, a true example of a botched abortion.:nono:

This post is not for anyone else but you. You offensive, lying, dishonest, theiving, self-serving, disgusting, lonely, disloyal, sad excuse for a person. Hell has a special place for liars like you. The Devil misses his offspring.

WARNING TO ALL WHO READ AND POST HEREAFTER:
There are no threats contained in this message, nor will there be. we have already seen your aptness to run to the police for no reason, I surely will not give you a valid reason.:burn:

Well I geuss I am late on the scene and all but holy cow dude I never thought ejones was a bad guy. I havent really been around I have been about my uncles bussiness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread