Summer SVT cruise....

JKD

Banned
Hey guys. I was thinking this summer that we should have a big SVT cruise. I know of a nice long, scenic route I could plan out for a fun cruise. I wanted to get a general count of how many people would be interested and actually show up for it.

1)Morning start at a central location.
2)A predetermined complete route with a scenic setting.
3)The route ends at a marina on a lake where there is a place we could eat lunch.
4) Cruise back to the original location.
5) Go party our asses off afterwards. :-D

We have a couple of people pretty good at taking pictures around here. 04Sleeper (Kevin) DHG Bullitt aka Nappy Headed Ho (Sheldon) and myself.

I've done this route before with a another group and it's ALOT of fun with a large group of hot rods rumbling down the highway together. It's awesome sight to see and traffic just stares at us.

So who would be up for it?

Feel free to give me some suggestions for cruise dates so we can make it as possible for everyone.

Steve

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I'm in.
What dates were you proposing....
Remember I have a wedding this July.
We can party at my shack if we need to.

adamb258

Established Member
i doubt i will be able to with school and work this summer but if for some reason its a weekend or time I an open I would make the trip for it

JKD

Banned
It's most definetly going to be a weekend so more people can attend.

Everyone is invited. It's time to kick off this summer right.

Womack - I know you're getting married in July ya silly goose. I'm gonna be there to hold open the emergency exit door just in case of a last minute mind change. :-D That's what good buddies do. :coolman:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
In for sure.

Later in June would be best for me, but as long as I have a few weeks warning it shouldn't really matter.

I suggest a tow truck following us, you never know with this group. :lol:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Hey guys. I was thinking this summer that we should have a big SVT cruise. I know of a nice long, scenic route I could plan out for a fun cruise. I wanted to get a general count of how many people would be interested and actually show up for it.

1)Morning start at a central location.
2)A predetermined complete route with a scenic setting.
3)The route ends at a marina on a lake where there is a place we could eat lunch.
4) Cruise back to the original location.
5) Go party our asses off afterwards. :-D

We have a couple of people pretty good at taking pictures around here. 04Sleeper (Kevin) DHG Bullitt aka Nappy Headed Ho (Sheldon) and myself.

I've done this route before with a another group and it's ALOT of fun with a large group of hot rods rumbling down the highway together. It's awesome sight to see and traffic just stares at us.

So who would be up for it?

Feel free to give me some suggestions for cruise dates so we can make it as possible for everyone.

Steve

Well aren't you a regular Don ****ing Imus.

I'm down.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I'm in.
What dates were you proposing....
Remember I have a wedding this July.
We can party at my shack if we need to.

Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to then. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart Frank. Way to work it through.

You aren't the first to say it. Some of us have known for awhile. :-D

And at least he's had at least one vagina. That's more then we can say for you. :loser:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
You aren't the first to say it. Some of us have known for awhile. :-D

And at least he's had at least one vagina. That's more then we can say for you. :loser:

Don't be bitter just because you're already married.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm soooo down. I love cruises, and havent hung out with yall since the last mini cruise/photoshoot.

Users who are viewing this thread