Stolen '04 Recovered Sad Pics of Friend's Car

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
:nonono: :lol: That is sad and funny. they chopped the crap outta his car. That is weak man.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I live out in Illinois, at an Enterprise in a dealership, and there have been 03-04 cobras stolen from local dealer lots in the last couple weeks. One mysticrome was even stolen from a showroom and driven through the front window. These cars are hot to piece out, and thieves know it. We have to be careful. I just got the paging alarm from Viper. If that goes off, I'm going downstairs w/ the DE 50 Cal.

Can you believe that shit? I about crapped myself when I saw that. Looks like a pro job

I just got a Clifford alarm installed with a pager and dual proximity sensors with the tilt alarm as well. I need to get a concealed weapons permit now.

Last edited:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
:uh oh: :(

I wonder what the logic is with the way they chopped it in half like that? Is that common??? Seems time-consumig if you just want to steal the drivetrain and interior. Someone explain that to me. What's somebody doing with 1/2 of a rolling Cobra!?!?! :shrug:

-Greg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
About 3 applications of Zaino on that and you should be good to go.

Give new meaning to the word CHOPSHOP.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Redfire Vert 03 said:
Can you believe that shit? I about crapped myself when I saw that. Looks like a pro job

I just got a Clifford alarm installed with a pager and dual proximity sensors with the tilt alarm as well. I need to get a concealed weapons permit now.

Move to WV, and I can hook you up with a CWP. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definite pros! The parts are going to net the bastards more than the whole car would have. Reminds me of a local Cobra (gorgeous) that was sold to a guy in Maryland. Story has it that this low-life parted out the car and then reported it stolen. Only problem was he had done it before so he was investigated and got nabbed. Whoever cut this car up knew exactly what they were doing. Very thorough. Very "professional". Very SICK! :-(

ChadS98GT

Established Member
Sucks to see that....it made me sick when I saw it......

I am sure they are probably putting the front end of that car onto the rear of another 99+ Mustang....othewise I don't see the point in chopping it like that....

but as others have said...a definate pro job.. :xpl:

carfax

Established Member
Redfire Vert 03 said:

Come to Texas to get a permit i takes about a day or a weekend and i heard you can take it to other states as well.

xsvtcmex

Established Member
you can make a cobra chariot out of recovered half. CHARIOTNATOR. j/k that sucks man, Im gettin an alarm now.

VNMISS

Established Member
Jesus Christ! My bf and I met Sean a few weeks back, very cool guy!

What is wrong with people!??! Maybe I should invest in a good alarm...

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Holy sh*t, that is nuts! I would cry if I saw my car like that :mj:

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Holy SH**.. So much for PATS. Alarm starting to look like a pretty good investment, I can see how parting out an 03/04 would be a lucrative business.

If a pro want's your stuff, it's gone, but you might as well make 'em work for it.

Users who are viewing this thread