Stolen '04 Recovered Sad Pics of Friend's Car

03Cobra&03Mach1

Big Gulps Huh?!?
Established Member
Seeing that car makes me ill. I have always believed that car alarms are an excellent first investment in a new car. Dont be cheap when buying the alarm either, the top of the line alarms make the car extremely difficult to steal. One of the best features is the starter kill, it completly disables the starter unless the alarm is disarmed. Top that off with Lo Jack and you dont have to worry about it at all.

03SoCalCobra said:
Holy SH**.. So much for PATS. Alarm starting to look like a pretty good investment, I can see how parting out an 03/04 would be a lucrative business.

If a pro want's your stuff, it's gone, but you might as well make 'em work for it.

I hear that! :coolman:

Hye

Established Member
man thats, im very sorry to hear that... :(

maybe a C6 ZO6 in his near future? :D

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
That sucks, but honestly? If my car was stolen, that is how I would want it to end up. I would no want it back. I wouldnt' want half a car peiced back together by an insurance company and given back to me, so atleast he doesn't stand a chance of that happening. Interesting they did leave the chromies on the back huh?

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
03Cobra&03Mach1 said:
Seeing that car makes me ill. I have always believed that car alarms are an excellent first investment in a new car. Dont be cheap when buying the alarm either, the top of the line alarms make the car extremely difficult to steal. One of the best features is the starter kill, it completly disables the starter unless the alarm is disarmed. Top that off with Lo Jack and you dont have to worry about it at all.

If someone wants something bad enough they can get it. If they cant get it to start theyll just put it on a roll back. Man that sucks.

03Cobra&03Mach1

Big Gulps Huh?!?
Established Member
carolinacat said:
If someone wants something bad enough they can get it. If they cant get it to start theyll just put it on a roll back. Man that sucks.

Thats when Lo Jack comes in handy. Lead the police right to the chop shop.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
03yllwguy said:
That sucks, but honestly? If my car was stolen, that is how I would want it to end up. I would no want it back. I wouldnt' want half a car peiced back together by an insurance company and given back to me, so atleast he doesn't stand a chance of that happening.

Exactly.. sometimes I wish somebody would do that to my car.. maybe then I'd get one a little better put together.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Damn that is some crazy shit..LoJack Early Warning is in my snake, if it gets moved I get alterted..you can bet your ass when mine is done it will always be in my sight when I take it out.

JerseySVT

Established Member
VNMISS said:
LTHL PSI: How much did you pay for your Lojack and its install? Is there a recurring monthly charge?

No recurring monthly charge. Cost depends on where you get it from I think. I got it at the dealership when I bought the car. I paid $1600 for it. Probably got ripped off though. I don't care. I'm just happy I have it. I worry a lot less. :beer:

V8Mustang

Established Member
If my car was stolen, that is how I would want it to end up. I would no want it back. I wouldnt' want half a car peiced back together by an insurance company and given back to me, so atleast he doesn't stand a chance of that happening
I agree with you for the most part but if you really like these cars, you are going to have to buy a used one that has been driven and maintained with who knows how much care. I thought about getting lojak but I have asked myself if I would want the car back.

projekZERO

Werd
Established Member
people sell front clips over seas. thats how alot of ricers buy there motor swaps. they just buy the whole front clip.

Lawman85

Banned
I think everyone is missing a very important point here.... VNMISS is a major hottie!!!!! Sorry... it was either cry at the chopped up Cobra, or stare at VNMISS's pic....lol....

Users who are viewing this thread