Stock 03 z06 vs my 03 cobra

hammerhead2

Established Member
I dont drive it to work often but some days its just more tempting than the ole integra LOL. Sounds like fun to me. At least some racing is happening due to this thread lol. No ofense OP. I still would like to hear the outcome of you and your buddies race when you get time to make it happen.

fearls1

Established Member
This post should be moved to a bench racing section. Make the race happen or dont post at all.

Last edited:

harrij081266

Established Member
From a roll this will NOT be close. If this is the run to take place in the TN area, the svt is in trouble. I've run that vette (and beat it), but I have the basic mods. What you have done (or the lack there of) will merely result in the waste of gas... Good luck though.

hammerhead2

Established Member
From a roll this will NOT be close. If this is the run to take place in the TN area, the svt is in trouble. I've run that vette (and beat it), but I have the basic mods. What you have done (or the lack there of) will merely result in the waste of gas... Good luck though.

Well you may be right but we will see. I really figure I will loose but I think it should be close based on my cars performance vs what I typically see stock C5 ZO6's run. As I stated above I have played with one on the Hwy before and it was pretty even. It could have been a bad driver or whatever though also. My car makes a significant amount more RWHP than a stock ZO6 though it also weighs a good deal more. I have beat an LS2 C6 with exhaust and I have lost to a LS3 C6 GS by a few cars. Its not a big deal if I loose its just friendly run to see what happens. We will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread