mrlrd1

Established Member
Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

fearls1

Established Member
Enough of all the back and forth. Post the damn video! LOL.. or give us an update as to if this is gonna happen... Or if its another lame thread where no video is posted after all the "what if you're at X Yand Z" bullshit.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I would say the ZO6 might win with your current mods. As for everyone else and the "average driver" crap. My friend has a 04 ZO6 and when he first went to the track with it he ran a best 12.5 @118mph. All the other runs he trapped 116mph. This was bone stock and he's not a pro driver, but you can't exactly make a sandwich between his shifts. LOL

hammerhead2

Established Member
This should be a very good race. The Z06 may have a slight edge. It would just depend. My car is tune/CAI/exhaust and I ran a stock 03 ZO6 on the Hwy from a 40 roll 4 times in a row. I won the first one by a bumper, the middle two were totally even, and the last one he pulled me by about a car. We ran from 40 to about 120-125ish.

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
All this crap talk about pro drivers and average times has been dull for some time now. Can we get some real life stuff going here OP? When's the weather going to be clean enough to run and find out just what yall got?

Stiffy06

Established Member
All this crap talk about pro drivers and average times has been dull for some time now. Can we get some real life stuff going here OP? When's the weather going to be clean enough to run and find out just what yall got?
Its not so much a matter of the weather anymore. We r just rarely off on the same days. Not making any excuses we r just as anxious as anyone else so bare with me if u will and i will post vid ASAP.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
I love how people take times from some of the FASTEST tracks in the country, in super negative DA, sub-zero temps, in the most perfect run/conditions possible as "what the cars out there run". Retards.

slight fix. ;-)

...and just thought id chime in and say that i highly disagree on the statement that C5Zs trap an average of 117-118...

ramstein

Established Member
What a worthless thread, a total waste of time. They always talk about racing and it never actually happens. There should be a special section for BS like this.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
This should be a very good race. The Z06 may have a slight edge. It would just depend. My car is tune/CAI/exhaust and I ran a stock 03 ZO6 on the Hwy from a 40 roll 4 times in a row. I won the first one by a bumper, the middle two were totally even, and the last one he pulled me by about a car. We ran from 40 to about 120-125ish.

Does your car still have those mods? I havee a 03Z with a cai and im not to far from you. I have a buddy with a pullied 03 making 460 and his car pulls me but its not to crazy of a pull. When I hit 4th is when he starts to walk off.

Dubbnasty

Carolina Mountain Snake
Established Member
Its not so much a matter of the weather anymore. We r just rarely off on the same days. Not making any excuses we r just as anxious as anyone else so bare with me if u will and i will post vid ASAP.

It's fine man. With all this back and forth about trap speeds and this & that just has me curious. I'm betting if you take him all these vet fanboys will be making excuses about how he was a crappy driver. Probably say he didn't know how to drive but then why give all that "average driver trap speed" crap when obviously, he was average. And if he wins we will hear "told ya so". Honestly, I just wanna see a good race.

Stiffy06

Established Member
What a worthless thread, a total waste of time. They always talk about racing and it never actually happens. There should be a special section for BS like this.

Sorry buddy we work in the oilfield so I'm sure no explanation is needed when i say time is scarce. I can assure u it will happen. When is the only question. Not if.

Stiffy06

Established Member
Does your car still have those mods? I havee a 03Z with a cai and im not to far from you. I have a buddy with a pullied 03 making 460 and his car pulls me but its not to crazy of a pull. When I hit 4th is when he starts to walk off.

Yea same mods. If u wanna make the drive we may b able to set something up

04Cobra85

Established Member
if this would help you get a idea here is my run against a z mods are 2.8 upper 3.73 gears and slp catback with off road x

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQJbQTOziTo"]c6 z06 vs 04 cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

hammerhead2

Established Member

Yeah it sure does for the moment. I have most of the parts I need for my ported setup but none of it is on yet. I work in Memphis so I know right where SouthHaven is. I'd love to run you win or loose. Have you had your car at MMP?

Last edited:

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member

Nothing personal against the OP here, but this happens ALL THE TIME here. If your 'kill story' starts with 'what do you think will happen between...' or 'next week me and a buddy of mine are going to....' you need to stop, wait for the race to actually happen, then post it up. Moderators def need to try and squish these out.

Sorry for the rant.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Yeah it sure does for the moment. I have most of the parts I need for my ported setup but none of it is on yet. I work in Memphis so I know right where SouthHaven is. I'd love to run you win or loose. Have you had your car at MMP?

I work in memphis myself. Do you ever drive your cobra to work? Im down for a friendly run since I havent had one in forever haha. I havent ran my car although I have been over to MMP.

Users who are viewing this thread