Stiegemeier snake bite

yellowgt02

Established Member
Im confused...so theres a 100$ entry fee?

Not an entry fee. If you are selected, you pay $100 for a deposit. A draw is then made out of all the applicants to see who is the lucky winner of the free SnakeBite Eaton.

Thats what Im getting out of Bob's last post.

-Jason

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Not an entry fee. If you are selected, you pay $100 for a deposit. A draw is then made out of all the applicants to see who is the lucky winner of the free SnakeBite Eaton.

-Jason

I can see clearly now the rain is gone...:beer:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
either way this looks promising. I'm stoked to see what he has cooked up this time, I was planning on going port over the winter so this would be a perfect addition!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
It ain't that hard fellas.......

This is a setup that is only intended for those EATON enthusiasts with very aggressive goals for their setups. If you want to set records on the dyno, then go twin screw, turbo, or whatever. If you want to push the Eaton for maximal power production, or shoot for aggressive goals at the drag strip, then this port may be an option for you.

He's only making 20 of them this year and wants them to go to the folks that want to really push their Eaton setups. Thus the qualification form.

The first post and their website says "patent pending". I would be willing to bet the specific info is being withheld until that "pending" is removed.

And when was the last time Whipple or Kenne Bell came out with a new blower and produced dyno results and performance data???? Maybe Never??? Their customers buy the blowers, install, tune, dyno, race em, and then report the findings. Steigemeier's has a DynoJet in house which makes it possible for lots of testing and evaluation. We're fortunate to get the info we get from them and while I find this informative, I want to see what results their customers, (especially me!!!) get at the track and on reputable dyno's.......

so if you want to "showcase" your work by using the best of the best out there, just use them imo. everyone reading this thread knows who is doing what w/ the eaton cars out there. lots of new guys this year too trying to go fast.

Im w/ Rice Eater, Ive asked many many questions about ports and other things and never got an answer. I was even skeptical about the Stage 5 and offered to track test it for Bob back to back in exchange for some cost and was shot down immediately. Must be because my car isnt consistant/fast enough. So I went w/ the guy wanting to help me and go fast with me.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Im w/ Rice Eater, Ive asked many many questions about ports and other things and never got an answer. I was even skeptical about the Stage 5 and offered to track test it for Bob back to back in exchange for some cost and was shot down immediately. Must be because my car isnt consistant/fast enough. So I went w/ the guy wanting to help me and go fast with me.

:pop:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

my intentions are to not start BS in here. maybe I shouldnt have said that. Im I just dont get why if "I" wanted this upgrade, I have to put my name into a hat to get it. The form has all basic info on it. car, exhaust, blower, tb, trans etc. nothing like ET's for the car, dyno numbers etc. I would think if you wanted the best, you would take some serious track cars and some high hp dyno cars.

dynobobstieg

-Jason

This is correct, and the $100.00 goes towards your total cost.
Thank you
Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Last edited by a moderator:

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
This all seems like a bad joke. Whatever happened to what you see is what you get when buying something. Now everyone is willing to fork over their hard earned dime for some mystery blower they know nothing about because someone gave it a cheesy name and is marketing it like a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory. I'm over it and not the least bit interested.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
my intentions are to not start BS in here. maybe I shouldnt have said that. Im I just dont get why if "I" wanted this upgrade, I have to put my name into a hat to get it. The form has all basic info on it. car, exhaust, blower, tb, trans etc. nothing like ET's for the car, dyno numbers etc. I would think if you wanted the best, you would take some serious track cars and some high hp dyno cars.

+1

I was thinking the same thing because that way it would give this blower the best shot make its best numbers and best track times...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Like the Eaton M-112 blower itself, the Stage I thru V ports are not rocket science. They all pretty much provided the power that we were told they would provide. The Stage V is touted as having a 5 peak RWHP improvement over a IV, and produce better performance at lower boost levels. Empircal evidence by end users has pretty much confirmed this, (although supporting mods and tuning parameters have made the 5 RWHP improvement vague on occasion).

Jake, you're my friend and I totally respect you, but to consistently bash Steigemeier because they would not provide you with financial assitance to run their product on your car, perplexes me. They are porters. And they have had some excellent success with the Terminator community doing porting. I do not recall them EVER providing free services to the top dogs for marketing purposes. Should that be grounds for "termination" of a relationship??? :beer:

I don't understand........Totally obvious that they are hoping that the serious Eaton folks are interested in this. The mod questions that are on the form are certainly in direct correlation to who has the setups capable of running well at the track and dyno.

There's only 20 of them Jake.....My wife's Mini Cooper has an Eaton on it and is eligible, but she'd kill me if I tried to "Snake Bite" it!! :lol:

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Gotta love how Stiegemeier side steps every single question regarding his port or people that are interested in it and his only responses are where to send the money. This is such a turnoff to the consumer.

Users who are viewing this thread