MAC 1 5/8 Long Tube 2 1/2 collector Part # TF9902
Cat Delete
Stigemeier ported Eaton Stage 5 Combo Large Tb
Stiegemeier Tune 21 Degree's timing

0304Cobragraphdec08.gif

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I have recently purchased my 03 COBRA 10th Anniv. and already looking to losen the choke-hold FORD place around the neck of this snake!!!! This is an awesome thread! I have been killing my mental alot lately regarding the INFAMOUS STEGGY porting job(s)... But it remains a mystery what upper pulley I should run... For that matter, any other recommended supporting mods...??? Never SKEER'D but often CONFUZ'D...

Keeping in mind... This is a DD...But 500+ sure sounds good too...

Exsisting mods:
BASSANI catback w/BASSANI X-pipe
K&N CAI / FIPK

With recommendations... Pls include details and pricing I will be expecting...

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

With an upper only no upgraded fuel mods needed. You will want to run a straight shot un-shrouded filter type CAI.

04 Cobra-500 Rwhp-the Easy Way

Stiegemeier Ported Blower, Throttle Body and Plenum 60 RWHP

2.76 BilletFlow Upper Pulley

100 mm Idler

Belt

CAI (unshrouded filter type)

NGK TR6 spark plugs
Tuner

14.5 #s boost steady no drop

That will get you to 500 RWHP

EVERY Ported Blower sent out of my shop has IDENTICAL PERFORMANCE-We stand by our workmanship Always have and Always Will.

Stiegemeier Porting has led the way to the 500 RWHP Cobra Club-Over 5 years and 2500+ Satisfied Customers -Why consider anyone else

Spark plugs will be factory gapped at .038 confirm and install with a smear of anti seize on threads -Don't over tighten!
(We send an Information packet with all of our Ported Blowers Torque specks included) Please READ It.

graphken.jpg
[/

To say blower ports differ from vehicle to vehicle is Untrue IF the Porting is IDENTICAL-UNIT TO UNIT.
The Improved CFM will be repeated and so will your Horse Power Gain-CAR to CAR.

Your IAT2 will drop 23 Degrees this helps power and longivity.

dynobobstieg

Lowest porting pricing ever

When you send in your supercharger we ask that you enclose a note with your name, phone # and return address. Pack Well esp snout/pulley area. Take off All removable parts.
Once the blower,throttle body and plenum are in our shop We open the box and number ALL components we number the note and input in our computer files. This insures that Everyone gets back their same Blower. We call you that day go over job instructions with you and get any other info we need.
We fully disassemble your blower and front drive snout and evaluate it's condition. All bearings and seals are inspected, rotors are checked for flaking and tip scouring.
The blower case is ported achieving the CORRECT balance of Low pressure to High pressure. (Low pressure meaning the inlet side and High pressure the exit side)
Careful attention is paid to ALL areas to achieve the Highest Airflow rates and still Retain case rigidity ----Designs are constantly being tested and updated to assure you the Largest HP gains available-- GUARANTEED (track records and dyno graphs0. All Airflow test data recorded with a SF 600 SuperFlow Flow bench.
All Lightning Truck blowers have rotor to case rub. We at Stiegemeier Porting have developed a machining process that increases clearance in these areas between your rotors and case This is not an option just part of the Stiegemeier process to insure you the customer has No pre-mature failures. The rotors are profiled, blueprinted and timed to the case.
After porting All gasket surfaces are checked for flatness and machined if necessary. The machined parts are put threw a 3 phase cleaning process the last being a high pressure 190 degree rotisserie wash. If the rotors are to be chemically stripped which we Highly Recommend for any rotors that are epoxy coated and being spun faster than the OEM setting. Rotor flaking leads to blower failure. Some rotors wear and some flake.
All superchargers are assembled with factory correct Full Synthetic grease and oil. All fasteners are torqued to spec after assembled All blower are spun at speed and checked with an amplified hearing system to insure you of a perfect assembly. All superchargers are cataloged, numbered and dated.
We take our shipping Seriously-We double box with, bubble wrap, protective shield for snout.
We do stock all gaskets, pulleys and plugs ect. We supply you with tech tips, instructions READ THESE. We are available to answer any of your questions you might have. We have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We have 1-3 day turnaround. Cores available. Front drive rebuild recommended.
I will always GUARANTEE more HP Per Dollar than any Competitor .

2500+ Ported Eaton Units complete to date

To help out the economy we have LOWERED our Pricing which is a steal for the amount of RWHP, longevity of the supercharger.

STIEGEMEIER PORTING is an Eaton RE-MANUFACTURER.

NOW FOR THE INCREDIBLE LOW LOW COST:
Stage 1 $250.00
Stage 4 $395.00
Stage 5 $495.00
Front drive Rebuilds $125.00
BilletFlow pulley purchase and install $145.00 (All colors and sizes)
AN ADDITIONAL $25.00 OFF WHEN YOU SEND IN A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER CHECK PAYABLE TO STIEGEMEIER it must say Stiegemeier (only) You will need to let us know your zip code for correct amount with S/H prices do vary.
I will post up more data, graphs, and information.
Any questions or need more pricing let us know.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from
Bob, Robyn and the rest of the Stiegemeier crew.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I noticed nothing was mentioned regarding a lower pulley...(2lb./4lb) Is it not needed or does it/would it make any difference?

dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg

My techs are off on Christmas Eve until Monday the 29th. RaeLyn Robyn and Bob will be in the shop on Christmas Eve half a day and back in the shop day after Christmas. All blowers in the shop by tomorrow will be shipped by or on Christmas Eve.
Thanks

Merry Christmas!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Bob what are the prices with the TB and plenums? Can you explain the differences of welded vs machined options? The price is so good I can hardly resist. Can you get a stage 5+ with a factory plenum and tb port if so how much? How long are those prices good for SVTmembers for?

Ken

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

So would it still be beneficial to purchase a lower pulley (Ex. I was going to puchase a 4# lower) or a absolute waste of money and possibly even harm to the set up???
We have had racers call and they used 3.0 upper with 6# lower Stage 5+ 20+ #s boost with all the right associated mods these cars will run like a raped ape.
When generally say stick with 2# lower for Stage 5+ for the occasional racer.
Thanks
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Users who are viewing this thread