STIEGEMEIER BLOWER PORTING STAGES & PRICING -EXPLAINED

dynobobstieg

*Edit* Stiegemeier Porting Only offers Stage I and Stage IV.

Stage I-Inlet side port matched, exit side enlarged--$295.00 30+HP
Stage II-Inlet side port matched, internal radiusing, polished, exit side enlarged.--$395.00 40+HP
Stage III-Welded case, Inlet side Max ported and polished, exit side enlarged.--$495.00 50+HP
Stage IV-Welded case, Inlet side Max ported and polished, exit side enlarged-New Design that addresses Torque Loss -We are seeing 15+ rwhp peak Torque gain along with a top end Torque increase equal to the HP gain--$495.00 55+HP 15+Peak TQ

New Design entails a Great amount of Hand Crafted Precise Porting.
We are offering this New Stage IV at Stage III Price thru the end of 2005 --Expect a 10% Price increase in 2006 on the Stage IV Only.

Throttle Body and Plenum Ported.
The Plenum is welded extensively on all 3 surface low areas they are hand crafted smooth then painted.
Internally they are Max Ported and Polished +10 HP
The Throttle Body is Fully Radius and Polished +2 HP

It has taken 2 1/2 years and 1300 units to get to this point and I believe the progress Can Continue with HARD Work. Many Small Improvements are needed to Claim a Stage Increase. We average a 1 HP Per month advancement at this Point. We have Many Ideas to try in 2006. Always Remember Even a Failed Test IS -TEACHING Us Something.

I have Personally Hand Crafted over 3500 hard core racing heads along with 1500 Intake Manifolds-Numerous Carb Spacer Designs and had a very sucessful Carburator business-We worked for all Major Racing Teams over the past 25 years-the last notable effort was for Carl Edwards. Then we started Porting Superchargers and here we are today December of 2005-Thanks For All of Your Support! AS ALWAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Robert Stiegemeier
aka Dyno Bob

2006 Design
misc%20083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeW

Established Member
Nice write up Bob and thanks for all the hard work that you and your crew do. I hope that you, Robyn, and the crew have a Merry X-mas (Daisy too).

CWD

Established Member
Stage 111 guys

Bob, Explain advantage for us who have the level 3 ports now that would warrant us pulling the Eaton and sending it back to you for the 2006 update. What do you do, how much and do you still offer polishing as that would be something I did not do that I would want done the 2nd time? Thanks And Merry Christmas to you too!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
According to Bob's post, the new Stage IV design picks about 15+ rwhp with a top end torque increase equal to the HP gain.
55+ HP
15+ Peak TQ

*** Keep up the great work Bob!! ***

DWB PERF

Established Member
Just looks like you guys opened the port up more. Couldnt that be done at home?

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
CWD said:
Bob, Explain advantage for us who have the level 3 ports now that would warrant us pulling the Eaton and sending it back to you for the 2006 update. What do you do, how much and do you still offer polishing as that would be something I did not do that I would want done the 2nd time? Thanks And Merry Christmas to you too!

good question...i would like to hear the answer as well.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
what kind of maintenance is required to keep up the show polished appearance? do you put some kind of sealer on it? Thanks - Nick

dynobobstieg

If you could let me know what # is stamped on your blower I will be able to look up those records and see what exactly was done on your blower. The inlet side changes were done in Aug 2005.
The number is stamped on the blower case under the snout to the left or right and is visable while on the car.
Thank you.

BlackSabbath

Established Member
DWB PERF said:
Just looks like you guys opened the port up more. Couldnt that be done at home?

I wouldn't recommend it.

There has been extensive research done by Stiegemeier to continually increase power with their ports. It’s not simply a matter of widening the opening.

showme cobra

Banned
just want everybody to know the outstanding job bob does and his staff. with stage 4 port, upr cold air intake, 2.76 upper pulley, predator pulley tune and completely stock exhaust made 495.2 rwhp and 493 rwtq with belt slippage dropped my car off on a thursday night and picked it up the next night will be installing a straight shot air intake and a billetflow idler, should be over 500hp with just those mods

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
just curious, would you recommend just a stage 1 job for someone looking to make the blower wine louder and add not too much more power? I'm looking to make my snake (when i get it) faster than stock but not something that would make 550+ hp.

Silverboost

Established Member
why wouldn't you want to make 550 hp if you could do so easily???turning down horsepower is like turning down a hot chick that wants you johnson

ripnroar46

Established Member
Curious as to if ya'll would paint the blower a flat black/not gloss black? I've seen it done to the eatons before and really like it!

dynobobstieg

ripnroar46 said:
Curious as to if ya'll would paint the blower a flat black/not gloss black? I've seen it done to the eatons before and really like it!
At this time we do not offer this service, We do offer Exterior Show Polishing. Alot of people have painted thier own blowers and I am sure would be happy to offer you suggestions.

dynobobstieg

Smokey1226 said:
just curious, would you recommend just a stage 1 job for someone looking to make the blower wine louder and add not too much more power? I'm looking to make my snake (when i get it) faster than stock but not something that would make 550+ hp.

Stage I would make the blower whine louder and you would get 30+HP.

Ontariomystic

Established Member
showme cobra said:
just want everybody to know the outstanding job bob does and his staff. with stage 4 port, upr cold air intake, 2.76 upper pulley, predator pulley tune and completely stock exhaust made 495.2 rwhp and 493 rwtq with belt slippage dropped my car off on a thursday night and picked it up the next night will be installing a straight shot air intake and a billetflow idler, should be over 500hp with just those mods

Was the TB and Plenum ported on your car?

snakedoctor

Established Member
I am seriously considering getting my eaton with a stage iv but was wondering how hard it is to take off and put back on. I'm afraid I won't put everything back on like it was. Also does doing all of this lower the life of the supercharger?

Users who are viewing this thread