Start to my turbo project!

Teej281

Established Member
It will probably perform better too Ryan ;) lol just bustin' balls! Post your build updates in this section Ryan!

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
got the battery installed in the trunk and pics will be posted tomarrow. Sat were taking it and getting it up on the lift to do our final inspection to make sure everything is good to go. Then fill it up wiht coolant/trans fluid. Is there any easy way to fill it up with coolant?

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
Here is some pics of the relocated battery in the trunk. Taking the car to friends house tomarrow to put it up on a lift to add coolant /trans fluid and hopefully monday start it.
019-2.jpg

021.jpg

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
I decided to go return style and sell the twin supercar pumps, and KB BAP. Just installed this and going to the dyno this thursday

128.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture189.jpg

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
How do you like it. I heard they were good pumps

I'll get back to you on that one lol. Almost done with the new fuel system. I made 785rwhp on dual walbro 255's and a boost a pump, but they weren't able to support the smaller pulley that I put on. Many experienced friends of mine said that they much prefer the magnafuel over the aeromotive because it's much more streetable, doesn't over heat, and doesn't need a separate driver.

How loud is the pump?

not bad at all from what i heard today. I mean you can hear it running but id say when your driving you cant hear it.

If you can hear it running when you're driving, then your exhaust is too quiet lol.

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
well went to the dyno thursday and got a good safe pumpgas tune. 651 on 17lbs, 18degrees timing a/f at 11.3-11.5 and injector duty cycle was at 73% through the TH400. Switched over to e85 and pegged the injectors out at 109%. So needless to say e85 is out of the question until i get new injectors. But for now im going to go back and get a race tune with 110 or something down that line. I just want a 9sec pass. lol

Users who are viewing this thread