Picture119.gif

Picture120.jpg

002-1.gif

011.gif

014-1.gif

016-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

Off to get the custom turbo kit fabbed up. Will update pictures soon!

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
I was going to do a single precision 78 on it but instead went with a billet 76 and just hoping for a clean custom kit and to go mid 9's and drive it to get grocerys..lol More pics to come in about a week

20-COBRA-03

Banned
damn... looks great... intake looks identical to mine... you even got the same spacer... did you go with the dragon throttle body as well?

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
damn... looks great... intake looks identical to mine... you even got the same spacer... did you go with the dragon throttle body as well?

yeah i had the sullivan powder coated and bought the spacer from sullivan also, but my throttle body is a accufab single blade

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
thanks man, and on the boost controller i figured i might just go ahead and buy the best out there so i wont ever have to change. Its more than ill ever need

Teej281

Established Member
Dude, that is one huge hair dryer!!! Nice choice! Is that a journal bearing or ball bearing billet 76? Looks like a nice setup! Cant wait to see it all together and what numbers she'll throw down!

Edit: When you get that thing on the dyno and on the street, let me know how the spool on that baby is.

Last edited:

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
Its a journal, people with these turbos love them so far so ill try them out , it might look bigger in the pic but im using stock vbanded manifolds, i went that route because with the big ultra bellhousing it was hard as hell to get the midlengths out and now i can have the tranny out in about 15 -20min tops. But

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
Can you post some links to the people with these turbos that like them? I saw a year or so ago they were having issues with them but now I know they have their issues sorted out. I'd really like to read more up on these turbos. I was informed yesterday by scott at PTE that the turbo I originally wanted (billet ball bearing 6768) would not handle the top end power I want it to support, even though its been more than enough in a lot of import applications to hit 800whp or so and 700+rwhp on a supra. I've been searching like mad the past couple of days and there isnt a whole lot on these out there.

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
yeah well i think it will be ok. That precision billet 67 on my friends awd talon keeps on making more power at 9200rpms and climbing up well over the 800hp+ range. So id say even though being a totally different set up the billet 76 will do all we need or atleast me. Im just hoping to make upper 700's, low 800 through the th400

Teej281

Established Member
Yea, my goal is just to crack 700rwhp and call it a day really. I want a quick spool, decent top end that doesnt fall off, and will last. PTE said they recommend a 7175 turbo, which I thought might be a little too big but if billet wheels do what most claim, and I add ball bearings to it yet, I might consider just going with the 7675. It should full spool by around 3500rpm or so and pull til i stop telling it to. I just really want to choose the right turbo and not have to buy another one.

Users who are viewing this thread