Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
lol he does too, but how in the hell when your stats say they would put you at 280 hp do you just jump another 200 hp higher?

well I said I have a few other odds and ends.....

when my VVVVVVTTTEEECCCCCC kicks in, your in for it!

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Going back to the original post... Your bullitt won't keep up with a stage 2 SRT-4. With some easy mods, most likely you could. I know when I was stock I ran one here in Phoenix and was dead even. After gears and some other bolt-ons I ran into him again and beat him by about 4-5 car lengths. They are fast for what they are. But with my newest setup I would never back down from one. Just start doing some mods and you'll be able to stay close to him.

Natec

Established Member
let me ask you something little MT when you were stock did a Stock mustang GT or bullitt ever beat you? i mean afterall your the one with an srt4 whos to chicken shit to post it.

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
let me ask you something little MT when you were stock did a Stock mustang GT or bullitt ever beat you? i mean afterall your the one with an srt4 whos to chicken shit to post it.

I haven't raced to many of them, they do run quite slow at my altitude..

calling me chickenshit eh tough guy.....?

so, what does your pile run?

Natec

Established Member
i have a 69 396 SS a full quarter cam an 12 inch pop ups, but it only runs 17's at my altitude :p :??: dumbass.

that and my daily beater is just a chevy sierra single cab with a new 350, only runs high 14's but i like it.

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
i have a 69 396 SS a full quarter cam an 12 inch pop ups, but it only runs 17's at my altitude :p :??: dumbass.

I believe it, bet your sorry azz also has a mullet to go with eh pretty boy? :bash:

Natec

Established Member
this is getting old anyways... all i was sayign to begin with is it wont win which if they make a video of it, the bullitt will get pulled on, i witness all 3 cars everyday so your post are all worthless to me... i will admit ive acted like a jackass and that maybe an understatement, so im done with the childish ranting.

Natec

Established Member
LittleMT said:
I believe it, bet your sorry azz also has a mullet to go with eh pretty boy? :bash:

Trust me dude lol, i get more ass in a week than you do in a year.. ill post a pic of me and my g\f and the one thing youll always wish is you had it like me...

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
this is getting old anyways... all i was sayign to begin with is it wont win which if they make a video of it, the bullitt will get pulled on, i witness all 3 cars everyday so your post are all worthless to me... i will admit ive acted like a jackass and that maybe an understatement, so im done with the childish ranting.

I likie you daddy-o!

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
Trust me dude lol, i get more ass in a week than you do in a year.. ill post a pic of me and my g\f and the one thing youll always wish is you had it like me...

TeeHee....

You really don't want to get into a 'who has more contest' with the HepKitty.

now lets see that pic!!!

gnxs

Established Member
Natec said:
an srt4 is equivalent to almost say an ls1 stock for stock

Nice try, but not quite. :nono: :bs:

With equal drivers stock vs. stock an M6 LS1 is almost a full second and at least 5 mph faster in the 1/4. :banana:

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:

Once again, if you refer to my post a little while back, she's a girl. So maybe the a$$ comments and pics w/ your gf are not the way to talk tough. Unless of course....but that's your business LittleMT.

Natec

Established Member
LittleMT said:
TeeHee....

You really don't want to get into a 'who has more contest' with the HepKitty.

now lets see that pic!!!

what in the hell is hepkitty? and if you honestly wanna see my picture your gonna have to give it till tonight or till tomorrow b\c i just reformatted my computer and i dont have anything uploaded and shes got the camera... so shoot me a pm if you want me to embarass you that bad.

Natec

Established Member
69hahaha said:
Once again, if you refer to my post a little while back, she's a girl. So maybe the a$$ comments and pics w/ your gf are not the way to talk tough. Unless of course....but that's your business LittleMT.

blow me you ingrown pedifile

LittleMT

Established Member
69hahaha said:

heh, if she's a pretty Kitty, what can one say??????

Last edited:

Natec

Established Member
gnxs said:
Nice try, but not quite. :nono: :bs:

With equal drivers stock vs. stock an M6 LS1 is almost a full second and at least 5 mph faster in the 1/4. :banana:

this is my last post on this thread... maybe in a quarter mile and maybe with better tires on the ls1 but watch them race from a roll, the ls1 wont leave it car lengths behind, it will beat it but maybe by a car
i mean come on dude i see them race all the time, i hang out with guys that literally own all 3 a bullitt, an srt4, and a LS1, i have more friends that own the last two, and i see them race constantly dude... theres no justifying it to me, i dont care what vids at the track or what times or hp #'s out of a magazine you read, when you see it alot, you tend to believe it.

Last edited:

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
Natec said:

that and my daily beater is just a chevy sierra single cab with a new 350, only runs high 14's but i like it.

you've got a big block car that runs 17's but your beater 350 truck runs 14's? you're so full of shit.

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
what in the hell is hepkitty? and if you honestly wanna see my picture your gonna have to give it till tonight or till tomorrow b\c i just reformatted my computer and i dont have anything uploaded and shes got the camera... so shoot me a pm if you want me to embarass you that bad.

Honey, I perform onstage with many acts, I have been onstage with the likes of Bo Diddley, Little Richard, Bobby Vee, the Comets, the Solitaires, the list goes on...

In those circles, I am known as the HepKitty from Hepcat City...

Cause there ain't no squares allowed daddy-o!

vlv57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread