Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
Natec said:
Trust me dude lol, i get more ass in a week than you do in a year.. ill post a pic of me and my g\f and the one thing youll always wish is you had it like me...
one more time, it's a dudette, not a dude.

you really need to stop with the mis-information.

An ls1 will own an srt4, "stock for stock", at just about any elevation, short of mt. everest.
I OWN an srt4, and am a pretty decent driver. 13.8 @ 102.2 bone stock down to the paper filter. I have run many ls1's and gt's, street and at the track, so I think I am a fair judge of what the outcomes are, in all phases of stock or modded cars. Lucille is not someone you should really being trying to "enlighten" about elevation, considering she is living and racing at a higher one, and yes, her car is a fricken beast.

FYI.

stages 1 and 2 are ecu upgrades primarily, not turbo upgrades.

a turbo upgrade can be done on stage 0, 1, 2, or 3.
as long as we have the fuel to support the turbo, and something to manage it, decently big hp on the stock block is easily attainable.

Oh yeah, and to stay on topic, a properly tuned stage 2 will own a stock bullit. Have a nice day. :beer:

04srt4

Banned
wals9331 said:
This post is weird now. You srt-4 guys need to understand your limitations...or list all your mods. If you brag about numbers...you better spit out mod info. This goes for all cars :thumbsup:

mopar sts, mopar bov, mopar stage 1 pcm, unorthodox racing udp, k&n typhoon cai, greddy profec b spec 2 ebc, agp wastegate actuator, ed 3" 02 housing, ATP 3" dp dumped (no cat, no muffler, no resonator), iceman tb, msd wires, ngk iridium plugs, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, return line, psi-fi power paq (piggyback), nx wet kit (100-125 shot), konig holes 18's, eibach pro-kit, gutted interior, carbon fiber trunk lid........healthy tune.......

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:
blow me you ingrown pedifile

Hmmm..ingrown pedafile. So...I'm a hair or maybe a toe nail that likes young hairs or toe nails? Man, that's some weird world your living in, what with LS1 capable SRT-4's and sexual predator hairs and toe nails. :poke:And by asking me to perform this lude act, are you implying that you yourself are one of these adolescent hairs or toe nails?

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:
mopar sts, mopar bov, mopar stage 1 pcm, unorthodox racing udp, k&n typhoon cai, greddy profec b spec 2 ebc, agp wastegate actuator, ed 3" 02 housing, ATP 3" dp dumped (no cat, no muffler, no resonator), iceman tb, msd wires, ngk iridium plugs, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, return line, psi-fi power paq (piggyback), nx wet kit (100-125 shot), konig holes 18's, eibach pro-kit, gutted interior, carbon fiber trunk lid........healthy tune.......

Youve spent a lot of money on that little neon, havent you :-D .

04srt4

Banned
BLUBYYOU said:
Oh yeah, and to stay on topic, a properly tuned stage 2 will own a stock bullit. Have a nice day. :beer:

a properly driven *stock* srt4 will own a stock bullit :rolling:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:
a properly driven *stock* srt4 will own a stock bullit :rolling:

I would agree with that statement. I can rape GT's but ill only get a car length of open water on an srt-4 with a decent driver :)

LittleMT

Established Member
I have the smokie tire mod:

11-17.jpg

11-12.jpg

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:

my goal is to be like lucille and own like 50 cars and buy new ones everyday

Thats about right then.

Cars are the worst investments ever....but it didnt stop me from buying my cobra :D .

You also own a house?

04srt4

Banned
wals9331 said:
Thats about right then.

Cars are the worst investments ever....but it didnt stop me from buying my cobra :D .

You also own a house?

yes...

house > cars

as a matter of fact im car shopping right now :)
the srt4 is leaving.......

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
wals9331 said:
This post is weird now. You srt-4 guys need to understand your limitations...or list all your mods. If you brag about numbers...you better spit out mod info. This goes for all cars :thumbsup:
mods:
stage 1 ecu
iceman port and polished throttle body
aem cai
3" exhaust turbo back w/
bdj's 02 housing
random technologies cat
twister muffler
halman boost controller
custom grounding kit
msd coil and wires
ngk plugs