Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMT

Established Member
Serpent said:
lets use this logic if a heads/cam ls1 can pass a stock '03 cobra, and it takes a srt4 stageIII (almost everybolt on possible -nitrous/slicks) pass a stock '03 cobra.
what makes you think a stock srt4 can keep up with a stock ls1?
ALL STOCK:F1 > IRL > Nascar > Enzo > Carrera GT > Ford GT > Corvette z06 > '03 cobra > ls1 > srt4 > pre 05 stang gt.
crap its getting late 2:45am

I'm stage two, I think I have a slim chance against a 03 Cobra...

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
LittleMT said:
Yup, Stage 2 PCM, Tip and Map sensors...

You must have something more done to it to get to 500/500(bigger turbo perhaps??). That Mopar link listed above says that a stage II car should be around 280hp/300tq in high octane mode.

SRT-4's are pretty quick.

joegt38

Established Member
I destroyed a stage 2 srt once.....

They do run pretty good low 13s, I heard of high 12s but Im not sure tho, good luck I think he might get ya tho.

blu88notch

Established Member
Natec said:
Dont mean to bust your balls but a stock srt4 will beat any bullit or mustang GT STOCK FOR STOCK, and bad at that... from a dig it can be different but stock for stock hell put an ass rapen on you as bad as an ls1 would... no excuses i have friends that own all 3 and have more to add to that... an srt4 is equivalent to almost say an ls1 stock for stock which in turn embarasses a gt or bullit... sorry.. you cant win unless you have some slicks and go from a dig!

:lol:

WRONG!

Natec

Established Member
dude, the only way an ls1 will kill a srt4 is from a dig... do it from a 30 punch there dead even.... here in lubbock our elevation sucks so most stock ls1's run anywhere from a 13.7 or 14.00 on street tires... i have multiple friends with both ls1's and with srt4's its the same result STOCK THEY BOTH run 13.7 or a 14 flat, where in the hell did you get the idea of a stock pig gt beating that? here a stock gt runs a 15 flat or a 14.5 at best, they are SLOW STOCK! they cant beat an srt4, ill bet 500 dollars cash right now, unless its from a dig and the srt4 cant get traction, and ill get a vid of my buddies racing his srt4 vs a stock ls1 and ill SHOW YOU how your thinking is wrong! guess the hamster aint runnen up there anymore ?:idea: :??: stupid stupid stupid he cant win, i have a friend with a bullitt to who only has an x pipe and flows, he got his ass handed to him.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:
dude, the only way an ls1 will kill a srt4 is from a dig... do it from a 30 punch there dead even.... here in lubbock our elevation sucks so most stock ls1's run anywhere from a 13.7 or 14.00 on street tires... i have multiple friends with both ls1's and with srt4's its the same result STOCK THEY BOTH run 13.7 or a 14 flat, where in the hell did you get the idea of a stock pig gt beating that? here a stock gt runs a 15 flat or a 14.5 at best, they are SLOW STOCK! they cant beat an srt4, ill bet 500 dollars cash right now, unless its from a dig and the srt4 cant get traction, and ill get a vid of my buddies racing his srt4 vs a stock ls1 and ill SHOW YOU how your thinking is wrong! guess the hamster aint runnen up there anymore ?:idea: :??: stupid stupid stupid he cant win, i have a friend with a bullitt to who only has an x pipe and flows, he got his ass handed to him.

Your an Idiot

LS1s run low 13s stock all day LOOONG and on a few ocasions they have broken into the high 12s. MM&FF took one 12.85 at like 107ish BONE STOCK

STFU A stock LS1 will own all Stock SRT4s from a dig or a roll!

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
My 01 snake will get open water on a srt-4....and i cant even drive. You guys need to wake up out of your dream worlds :lol:

blu88notch

Established Member
natec, you are owing yourself. Your LS1 stance is moronic. Your GT stance is almost equally silly, if your friends are getting only 13.7's-14 flats out of LS1's and 14.5's to 15's out of GT's than someone needs to start a driving clinic down there.
srtforums are calling......

Natec

Established Member
im owning myself? alright captain dipshit ever heard of elevation? stock 03 cobras here dont even clinch 12's ive seen one STOCK well really with catback do it and run a 12.7 but was also on DR's most others run 13.3's and your an inbred stupid ass if you think a srt4 ls1 race isnt damn close from a roll, your a stupid dumbass if you think not.. ive seen it been in the car seen vids of it :p and kiss my ****ing ass Double O i favor the ls1 and think the ls1 would win CUH ****ING PEACHE?i favor the ls1 and think the ls1 would win CUH ****ING PEACHE? but im saying its a damn good race and ive watched my buddy with his STOCK SRT ****ING 4 beat 2 different ls1's i dont care wtf a magazine said u magazine racer, or what times they all run where you are im talking where i am where elevation sucks and where ive witnessed it several times... you think i like the 4 cylinder lil bastards? i cant stand em... there not to bad but nothing i would want to own, as for a gt beating it? wake tha **** up, an ls1 YES IT CAN but it is close ide only say from a roll thus being i say that for traction issues... so you Shut Tha **** UP!

read for those of you who think that i believe an srt4 would beat an ls1 I KNWO IT CANT...

Last edited:

Natec

Established Member
and ya know what i dont care what any of you lil homos playing with yourselves right now think... ive seen it i have friends that own all ****ing 3, so theres nothing you can say or do to change my mind period.. since all you guys see them race at the track and laadadaa i dont doubt for a second an srt4 could lose to a bullitt at a track if the bullitt had on good tires and the srt4 spinning his ass off... dont tell me im wrong ive seen it all in all 3 of them. i dont need any of your telling me to shut the **** up comments when your the dumbass butt ****ing inbreds who race out of a god damn magazine! Do you think i have witnessed them race once? twice? A BILLION TIMES... lemme tell you one more time, elevation sucks here so i could give one **** about the times you post an ls1, or a bulitt or GT blah blah blah... from a roll and ls1 will win but NOT BY BUS LENGTHS, a gt will be in the dust behind both... As for times? HERE where out elevation sucks ive seen a best of 13.7 from a stock srt4, and a 13.5 from an ls1, this is witnessing many.... our DA blows! dont give me any driver bullshit, b\c ive seen well over 14 ls1's all go the same times, as for srt4's only one of them ran that 13.7 the rest have seen best of 13.9's and 14.00's ... this wasnt meant to start a ****ing pissing contest on which is better i hate to even feel like im siding with an srt4, but some of you who dont see these cars everyday that think by seeing videos and reading stats that there so damn horrible.... thats like you working at a job, and i come up and its my first day telling you wtf to do as if you didnt know since you DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:
im owning myself? alright captain dipshit ever heard of elevation? stock 03 cobras here dont even clinch 12's ive seen one STOCK well really with catback do it and run a 12.7 but was also on DR's most others run 13.3's and your an inbred stupid ass if you think a srt4 ls1 race isnt damn close from a roll, your a stupid dumbass if you think not.. ive seen it been in the car seen vids of it :p and kiss my ****ing ass Double O i favor the ls1 and think the ls1 would win CUH ****ING PEACHE? but im saying its a damn good race and ive watched my buddy with his STOCK SRT ****ING 4 beat 2 different ls1's i dont care wtf a magazine said u magazine racer, or what times they all run where you are im talking where i am where elevation sucks and where ive witnessed it several times... you think i like the 4 cylinder lil bastards? i cant stand em... there not to bad but nothing i would want to own, as for a gt beating it? wake tha **** up, an ls1 YES IT CAN but it is close ide only say from a roll thus being i say that for traction issues... so you Shut Tha **** UP!

So elevation dosent effect SRT4s?????? only Cobras and Fbodys???

I only ask because stock SRT4s low 14 flat here in new england and the track is at sea level. so by you saying that LS1s run 13.7-14.0 at elevation means the stock SRT4 should run mid-14s then???

Natec

Established Member
dude in all honesty i cant answer your question there.... ill give you a link to a local forum in my town, where you can debate it with them, they have videos of it and everyone there will vouch for our elevation kicking us square in the ballz! im just saying dude, an ls1 and an srt4 from a roll is somewhat close, and GT's stock with no catback no nothing are hogs!

blu88notch

Established Member
Natec said:
im owning myself? alright captain dipshit ever heard of elevation? stock 03 cobras here dont even clinch 12's ive seen one STOCK well really with catback do it and run a 12.7 but was also on DR's most others run 13.3's and your an inbred stupid ass if you think a srt4 ls1 race isnt damn close from a roll, your a stupid dumbass if you think not.. ive seen it been in the car seen vids of it :p and kiss my ****ing ass Double O i favor the ls1 and think the ls1 would win CUH ****ING PEACHE? but im saying its a damn good race and ive watched my buddy with his STOCK SRT ****ING 4 beat 2 different ls1's i dont care wtf a magazine said u magazine racer, or what times they all run where you are im talking where i am where elevation sucks and where ive witnessed it several times... you think i like the 4 cylinder lil bastards? i cant stand em... there not to bad but nothing i would want to own, as for a gt beating it? wake tha **** up, an ls1 YES IT CAN but it is close ide only say from a roll thus being i say that for traction issues... so you Shut Tha **** UP!

Hilarious.
Well since you put it like that, I completely believe you. Your level of credibility is apparent.

Natec

Established Member
ya ya ya talk like your my college professor, since you have something to prove to all the ppl that read this post, you want to look smart and me as the dumbass, its the internet i dont care dude! you have a nice day there sir...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:
dude in all honesty i cant answer your question there.... ill give you a link to a local forum in my town, where you can debate it with them, they have videos of it and everyone there will vouch for our elevation kicking us square in the ballz! im just saying dude, an ls1 and an srt4 from a roll is somewhat close, and GT's stock with no catback no nothing are hogs!

You can't answer the question because your an idiot!!

Elevation affects all cars!! Reguardless of what kind of induction they have

04srt4

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
kid at my school bought one, He "thinks" hes know for being the bad ass car guy at school but hes not at all. He had a 91 TBI camaro HA! and now this car.

I beat a stage II before but he does have a little more work, headers, intake, downpipe. I think that is all.

I should be able to run on him pretty easily right?

no headers on a turbo car.....
99% chance he will be running mid-high 13's

04srt4

Banned
Double"O" said:
You can't answer the question because your an idiot!!

Elevation affects all cars!! Reguardless of what kind of induction they have

ummmm.....
elevation will affect an N/A car worse than it will affect a turbo car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread