Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natec

Established Member
Double"O" said:
You can't answer the question because your an idiot!!

Elevation affects all cars!! Reguardless of what kind of induction they have

dude your a ****ing moron, how many ****ing times do i have to say it... I ONLY MENTIONED IT B\C the times i post are rediculous to what your stupidass magazines say, as one of your friends above decided to post, i showed that as an FYI, stating that ls1's and srt4's here stock on street tires are almost identical... i know it affects all cars you dumbass, listen if you think im that stupid lets rip apart a block and try and own me where it counts... im not dumbass when it comes to cars i just stated what ive seen since i have friends WITH ALL 3, and they race all the damn time, and you sit here and try and tell me different when i witness it CONSTANTLY.... seriously grow the **** up

Natec

Established Member
Natec said:
and ya know what i dont care what any of you lil homos playing with yourselves right now think... ive seen it i have friends that own all ****ing 3, so theres nothing you can say or do to change my mind period.. since all you guys see them race at the track and laadadaa i dont doubt for a second an srt4 could lose to a bullitt at a track if the bullitt had on good tires and the srt4 spinning his ass off... dont tell me im wrong ive seen it all in all 3 of them. i dont need any of your telling me to shut the **** up comments when your the dumbass butt ****ing inbreds who race out of a god damn magazine! Do you think i have witnessed them race once? twice? A BILLION TIMES... lemme tell you one more time, elevation sucks here so i could give one **** about the times you post an ls1, or a bulitt or GT blah blah blah... from a roll and ls1 will win but NOT BY BUS LENGTHS, a gt will be in the dust behind both... As for times? HERE where out elevation sucks ive seen a best of 13.7 from a stock srt4, and a 13.5 from an ls1, this is witnessing many.... our DA blows! dont give me any driver bullshit, b\c ive seen well over 14 ls1's all go the same times, as for srt4's only one of them ran that 13.7 the rest have seen best of 13.9's and 14.00's ... this wasnt meant to start a ****ing pissing contest on which is better i hate to even feel like im siding with an srt4, but some of you who dont see these cars everyday that think by seeing videos and reading stats that there so damn horrible.... thats like you working at a job, and i come up and its my first day telling you wtf to do as if you didnt know since you DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Read that Double Dickslirp

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
04srt4 said:
ummmm.....
elevation will affect an N/A car worse than it will affect a turbo car.....

Umm please explain....

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
dude your a ****ing moron, how many ****ing times do i have to say it... I ONLY MENTIONED IT B\C the times i post are rediculous to what your stupidass magazines say, as one of your friends above decided to post, i showed that as an FYI, stating that ls1's and srt4's here stock on street tires are almost identical... i know it affects all cars you dumbass, listen if you think im that stupid lets rip apart a block and try and own me where it counts... im not dumbass when it comes to cars i just stated what ive seen since i have friends WITH ALL 3, and they race all the damn time, and you sit here and try and tell me different when i witness it CONSTANTLY.... seriously grow the **** up

Bwuaaahaahaahaaa! Boy did you get all butt hurt over nothing..

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:
and ya know what i dont care what any of you lil homos playing with yourselves right now think... ive seen it i have friends that own all ****ing 3, so theres nothing you can say or do to change my mind period.. since all you guys see them race at the track and laadadaa i dont doubt for a second an srt4 could lose to a bullitt at a track if the bullitt had on good tires and the srt4 spinning his ass off... dont tell me im wrong ive seen it all in all 3 of them. i dont need any of your telling me to shut the **** up comments when your the dumbass butt ****ing inbreds who race out of a god damn magazine! Do you think i have witnessed them race once? twice? A BILLION TIMES... lemme tell you one more time, elevation sucks here so i could give one **** about the times you post an ls1, or a bulitt or GT blah blah blah... from a roll and ls1 will win but NOT BY BUS LENGTHS, a gt will be in the dust behind both... As for times? HERE where out elevation sucks ive seen a best of 13.7 from a stock srt4, and a 13.5 from an ls1, this is witnessing many.... our DA blows! dont give me any driver bullshit, b\c ive seen well over 14 ls1's all go the same times, as for srt4's only one of them ran that 13.7 the rest have seen best of 13.9's and 14.00's ... this wasnt meant to start a ****ing pissing contest on which is better i hate to even feel like im siding with an srt4, but some of you who dont see these cars everyday that think by seeing videos and reading stats that there so damn horrible.... thats like you working at a job, and i come up and its my first day telling you wtf to do as if you didnt know since you DO IT ALL THE TIME!
OH YEAH, OH YEAH, WELL..... I saw a..a...SRT-F'NG4 run a....a....15.0 here so......so....that's what they all run! SH^&...F@#$....DA*#!

:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :loser:

Natec

Established Member
Double"O" said:
Umm please explain....

OMG YOU DIDNT KNOW SOMETHING? YOU REALLY DIDNT KNOW SOMETHING?:IDEA: haha :loser:

Natec

Established Member
LittleMT said:
Bwuaaahaahaahaaa! Boy did you get all butt hurt over nothing..

i dont handle people telling me to shut the **** up for no reason that lightly..
oh and mr.500 hp srt4 big stage 2 guy??? your numbers are shit, my buddy just put stage 2 on his car and hes no where near 500 or 400

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:

And i am the one that needs to grow up :rollseyes

BTW you just did it again saying the elevation doesn't effect SRTs

Natec

Established Member
Omg I Never Said It Didnt? Wtf are you reading that?

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
i dont handle people telling me to shut the **** up for no reason that lightly..
oh and mr.500 hp srt4 big stage 2 guy??? your numbers are shit, my buddy just put stage 2 on his car and hes no where near 500 or 400

Its not my fault your buddy is a dumbass, i mean after all, he has you for a friend...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:

Big bad internet tough guy huh

As for me not knowing something.....i know the answer i want to see his reply

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Natec said:
Omg I Never Said It Didnt? Wtf are you reading that?

I put it in bold in you post you didn't see that?

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:

Actually, and don't get upset now, she's a girl, not a guy.

Natec

Established Member
big bad internet guy huh? lol dude, this has nothing to do with acting big, or saying ill kick this and ill kick that, i just have never been one to handle someone talking shit, i alway sblow up and when yout old me to shut the **** up of course i did... it wasnt my intentions to start a war with about 5 of you trying to tell me what these cars do when im around them everyday... your entitled to your own opinion and im entitled to mine, so there for i dont care, but by telling me to STFU, it makes me upset, im not some damn nerd behind this computer dude lol, i have a whole lot more in my life than i could ever ask for... but as i said i tend to get upset over stupid shit sometimes and blow up

Natec

Established Member
Double"O" said:
I put it in bold in you post you didn't see that?

RE -READ IT i meant that by the times that they run here...

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Natec said:
Dont mean to bust your balls but a stock srt4 will beat any bullit or mustang GT STOCK FOR STOCK, and bad at that... from a dig it can be different but stock for stock hell put an ass rapen on you as bad as an ls1 would... no excuses i have friends that own all 3 and have more to add to that... an srt4 is equivalent to almost say an ls1 stock for stock which in turn embarasses a gt or bullit... sorry.. you cant win unless you have some slicks and go from a dig!

You should be more specific. An stock Srt-4 is slightly faster than a pre 05 GT but the '05 GT should beat a stock srt-4.

Natec

Established Member
LittleMT said:
Its not my fault your buddy is a dumbass, i mean after all, he has you for a friend...

hahah... ya im sure your knock retard timing bullshit and your racing gas with your big bad high octane button all put you at 492 hp huh? you are full of it.

LittleMT

Established Member
Natec said:
hahah... ya im sure your knock retard timing bullshit and your racing gas with your big bad high octane button all put you at 492 hp huh? you are full of it.

well for starters i didnt have your buddy work on my car...

i proudly wear my Stage 2 badge:

st2.jpg

Natec

Established Member
lol he does too, but how in the hell when your stats say they would put you at 280 hp do you just jump another 200 hp higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread