~: SSR GT3's & Hoosier DR (PICS) :~

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Looks good. Now you can understand why I got rid of those wheels and went with some chrome lips. I hated polishing the lips to keep them only looking halfway decent compared to my chrome lips on the TF's.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Looks good. Now you can understand why I got rid of those wheels and went with some chrome lips. I hated polishing the lips to keep them only looking halfway decent compared to my chrome lips on the TF's.

Hell yea, it's a pain in the ass. I was thingking about sanding the lips and polishing it but i don't want to mess the wheels up so i guess it'll do for now. Well, until it's to upgrade of course.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Hell yea, it's a pain in the ass. I was thingking about sanding the lips and polishing it but i don't want to mess the wheels up so i guess it'll do for now. Well, until it's to upgrade of course.

I feel your pain. I buff mine out about twice a year and it's definitely not fun, but it's well worth the effort... :beer:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I feel your pain. I buff mine out about twice a year and it's definitely not fun, but it's well worth the effort... :beer:

What do you use on yours? I use this stuff from English Custom Polish and Mother's Mini Ball and it helps out alot. I think i'm going to use a cotton buffer next time though.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Hooks pretty good from 1st gear last night but as you can see, i'm a little low on power. BTW those are some good damn times you ran.

low on power??? you have a whipple...making what? 580-600 on pump? more? thats not low by any means bro.

thanks on the times...going for a littl emore this year

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Looks good! Those damn hoosiers hook like crazy! A friend ran them yesterday at the track and helped kill his stock clutch. Wish I would've went with these over my BFG's.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
What do you use on yours? I use this stuff from English Custom Polish and Mother's Mini Ball and it helps out alot. I think i'm going to use a cotton buffer next time though.

Right now I'm using Mother's Mag and Aluminum polish with a buffer wheel on my cordless drill. However, over the course of time I've probably tried most of the different brands and types of polishes on the market... :read:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Hando, aren't you in Kingwood? I never see you around when I'm in town. I live behind Deerbrook mall.

Actually i saw your car when i was leaving Best Buy last Saturday. I'm at San Marcos most of the time now so that's probably why you never see me. I'll be in town for spring break and TX2K9 though.

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
Ya I was in town picking up some hard drives and seeing the family. I went out to the 2920/Conns meet and there was probably 10 people there. Ill be back in town Spring break as well, and I want to see your car.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks great! :beer: I am actually running 315/30/18 MT E/T's on the same rims!! Wow, we have about the same setup, right down to the Whipple!! According to your sig I am making significantly more power than you tho. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread