~: SSR GT3's & Hoosier DR (PICS) :~

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Finally got my SSR's mounted this weekend. Need alot more polishing, but overall, i'm pretty happy with them. The rear is 315-30-18 Hoosiers DR on 10.5" wheels with the lo-pro IRS bolt. No rubbing at all and they easily clear the bolt. I went with Nitto Invos 275-35-18 on the front and they are great tires. Steering response is pretty good with them and the tread design is crazy. Anyway, here are some pictures and all comments are welcomed.
DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

And just because
DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

Last edited:

sassafras

Established Member
Your rotors are on the wrong side. They are suppose to vent from the center of the rotor out. Otherwise slick car.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
looks sick but IMO the rear could come down some more.
I think i'm going to put my spare tire back. I think that should lower it a bit.
Your rotors are on the wrong side. They are suppose to vent from the center of the rotor out. Otherwise slick car.
LOL i never realized that and now it's going to bug the hell out of me. O well, i'm going to replace the brakes pretty soon anyway.
Sweet....what springs? :rockon:
H&R Sports with MM isos all the way around.
Looks sweeeeeet!:banana:

Just don't get caught in a rain storm...:bowdown:

This car will never see rain...well hopefully anyway.

svt2ner

Established Member
Ive wanted a set of these wheels for a couple years now, just how much work really is involved in polishing polished wheels? I dont want to do any work, why I stayed with chrome plus wheel wax and still look brand new.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Ive wanted a set of these wheels for a couple years now, just how much work really is involved in polishing polished wheels? I dont want to do any work, why I stayed with chrome plus wheel wax and still look brand new.

Withe right tools and products, it's actually really easy but you point it out yourself LOL.

sassafras

Established Member
LOL i never realized that and now it's going to bug the hell out of me. O well, i'm going to replace the brakes pretty soon anyway.

I wasn't trying to take away anything from the car, but I've seen a few people that have done that before so you are not alone. I'm jealous of your car in general though, soooo purdy. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread