Sound of Freedom

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. Looks like a good one. From what I gather this film has deeply affected Jim. Changed him forever.

A lot of dark shit going on.

Yep. Evil shit for sure. World wide. It also sounds like batshit Mel Gibson isn’t wrong about all the liberal Hollywood pedo rings either.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Really Dan? Take some time to read @wizbangdoodle's first two posts. Pretty simple to understand the intent of this thread. Nice attempt at trying to unnecessarily sabotage a great thread.

Back on track, a group of us had a great discussion last night about how important this movie is. One has seen it and was very moved. The rest of us WILL see it SOON. A must-see!! By the way, I believe the movie's cost was recovered in the first day of showing it in theaters.
Thanks Bob.

The intent of this thread is to encourage people to see this movie. It's not to discuss the existence of God. If you want to debate that subject, create your own thread.

The fact remains that there are several MILLION children in slavery right now. We must do all that we can to put an end to this evil.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
"Unaccompanied minors" crossing the border by the 10's of thousands every single day. I wonder why/how? This is what happens when we don't take a stand on the "slippery slope" subjects.

Stand up for what's right and get off the damn fence.

Haven't seen the movie yet, but will very soon.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
What if you are wrong tho? what if there is no god? Its a distinct possibility, just looking around and using the evidence that we have to make a conclusion. Its not looking too good for the invisible man in the sky and his ability to hand out rewards and punishments as he sees fit. Jesus is clearly struggling and letting alot of kids suffer.

“The invisible man in the sky” is an extreme oversimplification at best.

If it’s plausible that with all the stars in the universe, that one, ten, one hundred, one thousand, etc… planets could sustain life… then why isn’t it plausible that one race, or being… could be advanced enough scientifically to the point that it would seem magical or supernatural to us… to create life here on earth… creating life and allowing it to determine its own outcome, and hope that it/they/we can learn from mistakes and become a better race.

The movie Prometheus touches on this very concept.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
see though... u afford god this tremendous amount of "wiggle" room... you say.. "God allows us to do what we want so yes suffering happens"... to just explain away the kids suffering. Is he not able to protect them? WTF is god doing up there? Is he paying attention? Hes OK with kids suffering?

Most people who believe in God, believe that our purpose is to prove that we are good through faith and/or works.

Whether or not you believe in God, humans are the primary reason humans suffer.

God intervening might save lives, but it would also take away our agency, similar to how taking guns away from people “saves” lives… neither scenario actually stops evil people from being evil, they will still find a way, but the intervention(s) make it more difficult for good people to either do good, or prove their worth.

Another way to look at it is, we as individuals, or as members of society, have the means to reduce the amount of suffering in the world… good people everywhere, whether they believe in God or not, all agree on this.

wckdvnm

Established Member
What if you are wrong tho? what if there is no god? Its a distinct possibility, just looking around and using the evidence that we have to make a conclusion. Its not looking too good for the invisible man in the sky and his ability to hand out rewards and punishments as he sees fit. Jesus is clearly struggling and letting alot of kids suffer.

Explains your dismal outlook on life. Stop infecting threads with your screw opinion’s; pedos shouldn’t be protected even in the system and is why in the cali corrections system they make sure they go out of their way to let the most violent inmates know what they did. And before you say “tHaT’S nOt HoW iT wORks!” I know many prior inmates from that corrections system and they ALL say it’s a fact without even hearing the others stories

Jim cavaziel is doing gods work and that’s not just my viewpoint it is his as well. You are afforded your free will to deny YAHWH but crying over suffering is an old and tired atheist point of view and is used by those who only see the bad in suffering not the good that comes from it. Maybe hanging around all the degenerates of society has infected you in more ways than one…

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's unfortunate Jim Caviezel will never get the recognition he deserves for his work, but at this point I doubt he is in it for that. His reward comes with the astounding reception he receives from his work and the message he gets to spread. Heard today that it already outsold Indiana Jones in theaters. Serves Disney and Hollywood right for trying to block this and protect their monopoly on pedophilia and trafficking.

Morgan

Established Member
It's unfortunate Jim Caviezel will never get the recognition he deserves for his work, but at this point I doubt he is in it for that. His reward comes with the astounding reception he receives from his work and the message he gets to spread. Heard today that it already outsold Indiana Jones in theaters. Serves Disney and Hollywood right for trying to block this and protect their monopoly on pedophilia and trafficking.
That’s remarkable! Do you have a link?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That’s remarkable! Do you have a link?

I don't. I heard it today from someone who was telling me how great of a movie it was. Could have been that it topped it opening weekend but not sure.

Edit: I just searched and I don't think it is true. Shows $18mil for this movie and $89mil for Indian Jones domestic since The Sound of Freedom is only being shown in North America at the moment. Seemed plausible cause I didn't think Indiana Jones was doing that well, but is doing quite a bit better.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I don't. I heard it today from someone who was telling me how great of a movie it was. Could have been that it topped it opening weekend but not sure.

Edit: I just searched and I don't think it is true. Shows $18mil for this movie and $89mil for Indian Jones domestic since The Sound of Freedom is only being shown in North America at the moment. Seemed plausible cause I didn't think Indiana Jones was doing that well, but is doing quite a bit better.
“Sound of Freedom” caused a splash when it opened over the July 4 holiday weekend and went toe-to-toe with one of the biggest franchises in movie history, “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.”
The Indie flick barely edged out “Sound of Freedom” on Independence Day, according to Deadline — $11.7 million to $11.5 million.

Pretty sure this is what you meant. Movie definitely is on my to watch list, **** pedo's.

Its sad how downplayed it is, media rather talk about a movie star eating a salad than real life world problems.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

my half awake brain says it may have been on the day of july 4th that this happened

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This is how you know this film has hit it's target. These lefties are afraid their supply of children is going to be cut off.
Human-trafficking film 'Sound of Freedom' trashed by liberal outlets as 'QAnon-adjacent'

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, this is a movie? I thought it was a thread on military grade tinnitus.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Left is going full bore against this movie, must be hitting a little too close to home for these people. Next will be a hit piece narrated by Kevin Spacey.

Users who are viewing this thread