Sound of Freedom

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes he is, and he talks about the problems of getting this movie released. It was completed in 2018, but 21st Century was bought by Disney and they shelved the movie. Another good reason to avoid that company.

They finally got the rights back and have now released it, but it doesn't have big studio money behind it. Once you see the movie, you'll understand why. Word of mouth is going to be the only way this film gets any traction.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing movie. Quite eye opening. Everyone needs to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
The wife and I saw it today.

It was rough to watch at times and was a rollercoaster of emotions.

One would hope that there is a special place in hell for these people.

I hope this film makes a ton of money and reaches a lot of people.

Sometimes, we need truth shoved in our face, even if it's uncomfortable.

This is one of those truths.

dan1982

Established Member

Pedophiles have a TOUGH time once in the system. I cant tell u how many times a week one of them comes to me looking for Protective custody. Buttt... the good thing is that unless they can give me a specific NAME of a person that is threatening them or pushing up on them... its a no go on protective custody. Most of the time, their fear of giving up a name is greater than their desire for PC. great scene.... It takes a certain kinda person to TAKE a life, thats why these pedos ever even see the inside of a courtroom. ALL tough talk/ BS aside.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

This was my intention of posting this thread. I felt like this was so important for everyone to see.

If you're a pedo, you'll be found out, either in this life or the next.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
This was my intention of posting this thread. I felt like this was so important for everyone to see.

If you're a pedo, you'll be found out, either in this life or the next.
No one is getting away with anything. We all will stand before God to account for our lives. This is why Jesus is so important.

dan1982

Established Member
No one is getting away with anything. We all will stand before God to account for our lives. This is why Jesus is so important.
What if you are wrong tho? what if there is no god? Its a distinct possibility, just looking around and using the evidence that we have to make a conclusion. Its not looking too good for the invisible man in the sky and his ability to hand out rewards and punishments as he sees fit. Jesus is clearly struggling and letting alot of kids suffer.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
What if you are wrong tho? what if there is no god? Its a distinct possibility, just looking around and using the evidence that we have to make a conclusion. Its not looking too good for the invisible man in the sky and his ability to hand out rewards and punishments as he sees fit. Jesus is clearly struggling and letting alot of kids suffer.
As far as the existence of God I believe creation itself is proof of intelligent design. You are right I cannot prove to you 100% in his existence. When free will exists God allows us to do what we want so yes suffering happens. Justice will also happen. We all have to choose to believe or not.

dan1982

Established Member
As far as the existence of God I believe creation itself is proof of intelligent design. You are right I cannot prove to you 100% in his existence. When free will exists God allows us to do what we want so yes suffering happens. Justice will also happen. We all have to choose to believe or not.
see though... u afford god this tremendous amount of "wiggle" room... you say.. "God allows us to do what we want so yes suffering happens"... to just explain away the kids suffering. Is he not able to protect them? WTF is god doing up there? Is he paying attention? Hes OK with kids suffering?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Pedophiles have a TOUGH time once in the system. I cant tell u how many times a week one of them comes to me looking for Protective custody. Buttt... the good thing is that unless they can give me a specific NAME of a person that is threatening them or pushing up on them... its a no go on protective custody. Most of the time, their fear of giving up a name is greater than their desire for PC. great scene.... It takes a certain kinda person to TAKE a life, thats why these pedos ever even see the inside of a courtroom. ALL tough talk/ BS aside.
They get green lit as soon as the other inmates hear about their ‘paperwork’….CO’s look the other way and its game over and the world is a better place.

dan1982

Established Member
They get green lit as soon as the other inmates hear about their ‘paperwork’….CO’s look the other way and its game over and the world is a better place.
I wouldnt look the other way. If they ever tried to execute a hit on my housing unit, their lives would never be the same. I would write 3 million tickets for BS infractions. They can save that BS for the yard or the messhall. I dont run the yard or messhall. It would most likely happen there. But you are right... the pedo WILL BE hit, there isnt a way to protect them 24/7. Even in PC... they leave the cell/area for visits/ med appts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
see though... u afford god this tremendous amount of "wiggle" room... you say.. "God allows us to do what we want so yes suffering happens"... to just explain away the kids suffering. Is he not able to protect them? WTF is god doing up there? Is he paying attention? Hes OK with kids suffering?
Really Dan? Take some time to read @wizbangdoodle's first two posts. Pretty simple to understand the intent of this thread. Nice attempt at trying to unnecessarily sabotage a great thread.

Back on track, a group of us had a great discussion last night about how important this movie is. One has seen it and was very moved. The rest of us WILL see it SOON. A must-see!! By the way, I believe the movie's cost was recovered in the first day of showing it in theaters.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. Looks like a good one. From what I gather this film has deeply affected Jim. Changed him forever.

A lot of dark shit going on.

Users who are viewing this thread