Soon to be new shop!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the polyurea coating I'm going with. Looks like it should get done in January.
11da02b55014b5a9068e7449203d0eee.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's nice, Brady. I went with tan/browns because my walls are a light tan and the house siding is beige. I prefer the one you picked, but it would clash. Can't wait to see the floor when it's done.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That's nice, Brady. I went with tan/browns because my walls are a light tan and the house siding is beige. I prefer the one you picked, but it would clash. Can't wait to see the floor when it's done.
Awesome Bob! My outside is brown/tan. But with my white steel walls on the inside I think this will look good.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is the polyurea coating I'm going with. Looks like it should get done in January.View attachment 1680340

FYI: When you drop something small on the floor, you may never find it. We had a very similar floor in the factory. It was a bitch.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
FYI: When you drop something small on the floor, you may never find it. We had a very similar floor in the factory. It was a bitch.
I figured that. If it's metal I will. I have a magnet roller broom thingy.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Put up my first wall art! Also wiping down walls where I can reach. A lot of saw dust.

I'll keep updating this thread with any updates and progress.
58c434fbeac75dca48e97d1ef342ede3.jpg
76a687a0a3efa89a617bf35e9bc554b4.jpg
81d002ec2279c5e05ed320485290fab5.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Brady, why did you choose that floor, and what is the price per foot?
I choose the flooring because polyurea is much better than epoxy. It's flexible, so it's great with Minnesota temperature shifts. It's not toxic like epoxy, and can be driven on within 24 hours.

There is more reasons, but the company also warranties it for 20 years. My quote is 7200 dollars and about 1800 square feet.

Here is the link of the company doing mine. So good information.

Minnesota’s #1 Concrete Floor Coatings Company

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You should make an SVTP wall...

You give us your address, and we’ll send dead animals and dick picks, signatures and other displayable items.
How about no?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll accept that.

Place looks pretty simple, but awesome for potential.

Are your plans to use it commercially, or as a kick-butt leisure space?
Thanks. Plan is just a nice hang out shop for my cars. Eventually I'll get a 4 post lift, some storage cabinets and workbench.

I don't want too much stuff in there to take away from my space. So I'd like to make the most of it.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. Plan is just a nice hang out shop for my cars. Eventually I'll get a 4 post lift, some storage cabinets and workbench.

I don't want too much stuff in there to take away from my space. So I'd like to make the most of it.

Sounds like it isn’t at all intended to be used as a business. That’s killer man.

As long as you don’t inherit 4 family’s worth of stuff to store, it looks like that’s going to be sweet. A fridge, a tv, a couch or 2.....

Jealous...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like it isn’t at all intended to be used as a business. That’s killer man.

As long as you don’t inherit 4 family’s worth of stuff to store, it looks like that’s going to be sweet. A fridge, a tv, a couch or 2.....

Jealous...
Yeah I'm pretty stoked. Definitely need a fridge, a small couch doesn't sound like a bad idea!

Little at a time. I'll be looking into a security system before I move the cars in.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I'm pretty stoked. Definitely need a fridge, a small couch doesn't sound like a bad idea!

Little at a time. I'll be looking into a security system before I move the cars in.

Definitely get something with motion warnings.

If you tell the wife you’re just going to hang out for a bit, you and your 8 buddies need to hide the keg and cards before she breaches the doorway!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Don’t forget a wall mounted smart tv for music and college football, mini fridge too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phil a

Established Member

Listen to this man. I agree 100%, and ended up pulling all of my stuff out for a second time to get the floor redone in a solid/neutral color. That flake is an absolute nightmare if you’re working on anything and trying to find the bolt/washer/screw/etc you accidentally dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread