Soon to be new shop!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
You could go down the security rabbit hole for eons, just the camera aspect could go on and on.

Are the cameras wireless or hardwired (network wise)? Wireless network connectivity can be blocked. Hardwired could be cut. How are the cameras powered? How is the storage device powered/networked? What happens if power goes out? What happens if the internet goes out? How do cameras get data to storage?

That's just the tip of the iceberg

Let's just say you've got all of the above figured out, you've got redundancies upon redundancies. What are the chances of local LE actually catching criminals based off your camera footage (pretty damn low).

*edit* sorry for thread derailment. I love your shop and love your cars; just I trust no one, anywhere, anytime. So I tend to overthink security

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly,

I'd have to double check on the cameras themselves if they store memory. My security box stores video footage for 6 months in duration.

The cameras are hardwired. I suppose a perp could just steal the security system quick. But the alarm going off won't give them much time, let alone stealing cars I would think. When I first got the system installed, I was testing the alarm and the security place called me within 20-30 seconds of the alarm going off. I also have a "keyword" that only I and my wife know so they know it's actually us telling them it's a false alarm.

As far as the keyless entry lock system. I really like the idea of it. I just couldn't figure out why the override key doesn't work. Who knows, I may add a mechanical one in the future. I just wanted something in there quick so it works for now.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for ideas.

I know it's just a bathroom, but would you guys add anything to the walls? I was thinking maybe some funny quote signs or something.
cdb341626043a1d0a41c2543340b4711.jpg
ca2fb45d9d4431c2e3d08084c022e941.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member