Soon to be new shop!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ready to go! Brady, do those vacuums catch near 100% of the concrete dust when they grind/vacuum the floor? I was really surprised when the workers used the grinder on my garage floor that literally 0% of dust entered the air. I walked around after checked exposed objects like stair rails and cabinets and could find NO dust. Amazing filtration systems!
You are correct! Little to no dust!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Shop looks great! I think you asked not long ago about security cameras and I forgot to respond. If you have a doorbell in the front, I believe this will be a good start: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/eufy-security-wired-2k-video-doorbell/6425487.p?skuId=6425487

That one is the "pro" version and it records 24/7 to the internal 32GB storage that's good for 5 days and it's subscription free (only available through BB and you can't get it from Eufy's site). You'll need internet to access the video and I don't recall where you are with that yet. I have nearly the same camera, but not that one specifically and it's great, minus an issue I'm having with an overhead light triggering it to record for no reason in the night and it's eating up the tiny ass storage (4GB) up. I'll probably send mine back and get the Pro one.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Shop looks great! I think you asked not long ago about security cameras and I forgot to respond. If you have a doorbell in the front, I believe this will be a good start: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/eufy-security-wired-2k-video-doorbell/6425487.p?skuId=6425487

That one is the "pro" version and it records 24/7 to the internal 32GB storage that's good for 5 days and it's subscription free (only available through BB and you can't get it from Eufy's site). You'll need internet to access the video and I don't recall where you are with that yet. I have nearly the same camera, but not that one specifically and it's great, minus an issue I'm having with an overhead light triggering it to record for no reason in the night and it's eating up the tiny ass storage (4GB) up. I'll probably send mine back and get the Pro one.
I don't have a door bell. I'll be contacting a security installation company and see what they recommend.

Thanks for the info!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I don't have a door bell. I'll be contacting a security installation company and see what they recommend.

Thanks for the info!

Seems like it would be a good idea to be honest.

If you can run low voltage to the exterior door, it's a piece of cake to install those.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tomorrow's going to be a day of transformation, Brady.
upload_2021-1-19_18-45-6.png

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great Brady! That is a color that is on my list. My walls will be white with a charcoal colored slat wall in the center. That color would look good with the colored center.
Just wait till you get the cars in it, they will add another dimension to it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great Brady! That is a color that is on my list. My walls will be white with a charcoal colored slat wall in the center. That color would look good with the colored center.
Just wait till you get the cars in it, they will add another dimension to it.
Thanks Scott! Hopefully I can get a better look tomorrow morning right after work! That's a good 12+ hours. I'll get better pictures soon.
Ok, I am jealous...
Thanks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It looks so nice, Brady. Takes me back to the day mine was finished. I so much wanted to walk on it, but had to wait a few hours. I think I took my first walk at around the 6 hour mark. But, I had to leave both cars outside for a two days. I chose to wait 3 days, though.

How long did they tell you to wait before you drove on it?

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am going to need a bigger garage! That turned out amazing! Great color choice.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks so nice, Brady. Takes me back to the day mine was finished. I so much wanted to walk on it, but had to wait a few hours. I think I took my first walk at around the 6 hour mark. But, I had to leave both cars outside for a two days. I chose to wait 3 days, though.

How long did they tell you to wait before you drove on it?
They told me about 24 hours before driving on it. But even after 15 hours it felt tacky in some areas. I'll be checking it again soon which would be 24 hours.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you can, just to be safe, give it at least 48 hours if they told you 24 hours. Like I said in my last post, I gave it just under 3 days to play it safe. If it feel truly dry at the 24 hour mark, you can still move furniture in, etc., and maybe even do that mostly tomorrow. Then on Saturday, move any vehicle in. Just a suggestion. I'm very happy that I bit the bullet and reluctantly kept my G-70 outside for two nights and three days. But I gave her a nice wash before moving her into the garage. So she was fine with my decision. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread