Soon to be new shop!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Plus with security cameras inside it'll make his onlyfans content even easier to create

giphy.gif

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome man!! Good deal.
Are you going to be working out of it or just for storing of the cars and man cave type thing? I'm digging it brother!
I plan on wrenching on the cars in there. If I show you pictures of the dungeon garage I've been working in over the last 16 years you'd see why lol. But I'll likely still do some work in there as well. I'd like to keep this shop "clean".

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

boost88

Established Member
Plus with security cameras inside it'll make his onlyfans content even easier to create

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
Butthole Wednesday will make for paying the rent nicely!!!

Congrats. Its awesome to have a nice space for all your car stuff

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking good Brady. You will wonder how you ever did it the old way. I'm happy for you.
Thank you! Maybe I just needed that second car to get the ball rolling!

The wife really didn't want a 3 stall taking up the whole backyard. She was onboard with the shop idea.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I plan on wrenching on the cars in there. If I show you pictures of the dungeon garage I've been working in over the last 16 years you'd see why lol. But I'll likely still do some work in there as well. I'd like to keep this shop "clean".
Awesome man.
Looks like a great shop. Good luck with it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, Brady. That's a great starter garage (meaning ready for your finished touches), and when you finish it's going to be awesome. So many positives there. I recommend that you provide a lot of light around the building for security. LEDs are economical and really bright. Bright light will also help get good video with your security cameras.

Keep us posted as progress.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats Brady! Looks awesome! I would love to have something like that.
Thanks Kevin, the cobra deserves a better place lol.
Looks awesome. Time to join over here if you haven't already...

Flooring - The Garage Journal Board
Thanks for the link!
Congratulations, Brady. That's a great starter garage (meaning ready for your finished touches), and when you finish it's going to be awesome. So many positives there. I recommend that you provide a lot of light around the building for security. LEDs are economical and really bright. Bright light will also help get good video with your security cameras.

Keep us posted as progress.
I'll definitely keep updates, maybe on this thread. Thanks for the advice!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
What ^he^ said

Congrats and good luck

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Kick ass! Also serves as somewhere to hide out when the woman is up your shorts. lol Plus you can get bombed and stumble home.

My neighbor just did a poly floor in his garage and it turned out great. Similar climate as yours. Plus he'll be dragging salt and slop into his garage so he added flakes to it for grip and aesthetics. Any floor drains in there? Would be nice to be able to wash and detail year round.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congratulations, that is a sweet set up. Does your wife’s Explorer gonna get your garage at the house now come spring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Kick ass! Also serves as somewhere to hide out when the woman is up your shorts. lol Plus you can get bombed and stumble home.

My neighbor just did a poly floor in his garage and it turned out great. Similar climate as yours. Plus he'll be dragging salt and slop into his garage so he added flakes to it for grip and aesthetics. Any floor drains in there? Would be nice to be able to wash and detail year round.
LoL true. It has a built-in flammable waste trap. I'm actually meeting a plumber this morning. It looks like a drain in the shop area is concrete shut. So I'm checking my options if I should have it opened up.
Congratulations, that is a sweet set up. Does your wife’s Explorer gonna get your garage at the house now come spring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy! She really should to keep it out of the elements. But not likely. I'll still bring one of the cars home once in awhile. Plus it's another space for another toy in lol. I'll probably still work on cars in there once in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread