WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

finewhineenthusiast

I’m sure they’re firm on the price. It’s a nice car for sure. The wheels alone are about $6k without tires. However I just can’t pay that for a cobra. I wish them luck selling it, I’m sure someone will go stroke the check for it. I love these cars, I’ve owned several, and still own 2 currently. However when you start telling me that’s selling for the same price I bought my 2016 hellcat for with the same miles my eye brow raises. Even a 2018 GT350 I’m looking at is $57,999. I’ll always want the values to be up, however I can’t justify it.
I had a similar thought standing in the dealership that I could buy a nice hellcat for what he's asking. I also wish them luck -- they seemed like decent enough people at the dealer. They also had a clean looking SSP notchback sitting next to it in the showroom that was not for sale.

LS WUT

Established Member
I had a similar thought standing in the dealership that I could buy a nice hellcat for what he's asking. I also wish them luck -- they seemed like decent enough people at the dealer. They also had a clean looking SSP notchback sitting next to it in the showroom that was not for sale.
I saw that as well, I also have a Notch 88 lol. I messaged them I said I’d trade my 19k mile coupe for $50k trade in, and I’d pay the rest for the blue. Never got a message back.

finewhineenthusiast

I saw that as well, I also have a Notch 88 lol. I messaged them I said I’d trade my 19k mile coupe for $50k trade in, and I’d pay the rest for the blue. Never got a message back.
Clean notches are so bad a$$. FWIW i sent the dealer what i thought was nice follow up email thanking them for their time and did not hear back at all. It must have gone to spam ;).

StangMan5.0

Roll slow in the 5oh
Established Member
What happened to that thread exposing Wretched SVT? I didn’t get to finish all 63 pages, I was almost done and it’s gone! Just logged into an old account to post. I read that the thread was not to be deleted so I hope Josh didn’t win by getting it gone like he always does.

LS WUT

Established Member
This one on FB might just be the one for you

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I appreciate it brother thank you. Looking at his ad it’s got some things I wouldn’t like. I don’t want a solid real Axel asap, the seats look used for sure. I know I’m being picky. However if I’m gonna pay $30k for a car I’d like it to be what I want. I wanted a stock blower car as this would be a car I plan to keep, and build on my own. I’ve learned my lesson of buying someone else’s idea of a race car. It’s the little things to me. If someone’s to cheap to not fix the little things it leaves me worried about big ticket items if they were neglected if that makes sense? I appreciate everyone who shows me these cars! There are 2 members on here whose car I’d like to own. I’m hoping they’ll budge and sell me their beautiful cars. However until then I’ll keep my eyes peeled with the links you gents send me! I missed out big time on that 25k mile sonic for $34k. I was 30 minutes too late to it.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I appreciate it brother thank you. Looking at his ad it’s got some things I wouldn’t like. I don’t want a solid real Axel asap, the seats look used for sure. I know I’m being picky. However if I’m gonna pay $30k for a car I’d like it to be what I want. I wanted a stock blower car as this would be a car I plan to keep, and build on my own. I’ve learned my lesson of buying someone else’s idea of a race car. It’s the little things to me. If someone’s to cheap to not fix the little things it leaves me worried about big ticket items if they were neglected if that makes sense? I appreciate everyone who shows me these cars! There are 2 members on here whose car I’d like to own. I’m hoping they’ll budge and sell me their beautiful cars. However until then I’ll keep my eyes peeled with the links you gents send me! I missed out big time on that 25k mile sonic for $34k. I was 30 minutes too late to it.
I didn't see it was a SRA swap. That part is kind of unfortunate. Super clean though. Lyk if I find anything else.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I have a 03 SB vert , less than 7k miles, garage kept, original owner , I live in North Florida! I am going to put it on the market next week!
Awesome buddy! Sounds like a beautiful car. I’d prefer a coupe, but thank you very much for the heads up!

Datosi

Well the one we were all drooling over on Hemmings (1 owner 24k mile from TN), apparently the D bag who bought it has it flipped on EBay for $59,900!
Paid $35,490 even after Hemmings took their fee. This was after I offered the seller $500 more than he sold it for and begged him not to sell to a dealer.

Yes I’m salty about it lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Well the one we were all drooling over on Hemmings (1 owner 24k mile from TN), apparently the D bag who bought it has it flipped on EBay for $59,900!
Paid $35,490 even after Hemmings took their fee. This was after I offered the seller $500 more than he sold it for and begged him not to sell to a dealer.

Yes I’m salty about it lol

Yup. I talked to him on the phone the night before it sold. He was a very nice guy, retired cop. I’m not surprised to see it, I showed it to my ladyfriend earlier tonight.

LS WUT

Established Member
Honestly, it was a sweet car. Loved the back story on it. Guys wife bought him that car as a graduation gift for becoming a cop. He was selling it for their retirement.

**** that dealer who’s trying to sell it for $60k. Goodluck to them indeed.

Datosi

Yup. I talked to him on the phone the night before it sold. He was a very nice guy, retired cop. I’m not surprised to see it, I showed it to my ladyfriend earlier tonight.
I am on the job too. If I had known he was retired I would have mentioned that when I had my conversation with him the night before the auction ended. Maybe he would’ve had some sympathy for me lol

rockyred8589

Established Member
Honestly, it was a sweet car. Loved the back story on it. Guys wife bought him that car as a graduation gift for becoming a cop. He was selling it for their retirement.

**** that dealer who’s trying to sell it for $60k. Goodluck to them indeed.
Yea 60k too much for that car

LS WUT

Established Member
Everytime I see these cars posted for sale, I tell them I’ll trade mine in, and they can write me a check for the difference. Since mines got lower miles, and had less made with my seat combo. Since I always hear they only make x amount of that car lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread