WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
We know most of these cars have been beat on at some point and time, and apparently something more happened with this one. Don't waste your hard earned money on something like that.
Oh, I also forgot it has SRA. Which is a no no for me, I just thought maybe if he would come down in price I could live with it and swap the IRS, and such.

PC03GT

Established Member
Oh, I also forgot it has SRA. Which is a no no for me, I just thought maybe if he would come down in price I could live with it and swap the IRS, and such.
Let it be someone else's problem lol

JCDriller

Established Member

R-CODE

Established Member
1675903005509.jpeg

Datosi

@LS WUT
Hey don’t post hear often at all but been around for years. Did you get a weird vibe from that guy selling that clean one on Hemmings? I bid on it higher than the winning bid yet he sold it to for less to someone else.

Other sad part is for me once I see a deal like that I’d have a hell of a time buying one for significantly more money knowing that I missed this one by a hair.

Good luck with your search. My budget is capped at about $35k but if I see any that don’t fit my criteria, I’ll be sure to post them here in case you’re interested

LS WUT

Established Member
@LS WUT
Hey don’t post hear often at all but been around for years. Did you get a weird vibe from that guy selling that clean one on Hemmings? I bid on it higher than the winning bid yet he sold it to for less to someone else.

Other sad part is for me once I see a deal like that I’d have a hell of a time buying one for significantly more money knowing that I missed this one by a hair.

Good luck with your search. My budget is capped at about $35k but if I see any that don’t fit my criteria, I’ll be sure to post them here in case you’re interested
Hello sir,

Yes I spoke with him. Mr. Meyers was a pleasant guy to talk to, his wife was nice as well. Hemmings actually sold the car for his reserve, he didn’t pull the trigger on that. However I completely understand that. It’s tough to see a few Sonics with low mileage for low $30’s, and some are posted higher. However I think prices will come down a little bit. Cheers to getting a Sonic, Goodluck in your search as well sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread