WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
Hello to everyone, I’ve been on the search for a clean 2003 Sonic Blue cobra for quite some time now. First of all thank you for everyone who’s reached out, and sent me some leads on some. I appreciate everyone’s help.

Now onto the goodies. I’m looking for a clean Sonic Blue Cobra. I’d prefer it to be on the lower mileage side, no major modifications preferred. I’d like to do them myself. However I’m not opposed for so long as they’re not major such as SRA, etc. I’m looking to sell my current 2003 Oxford White cobra coupe with 19k miles to either trade, and or help fund my search to find a clean Sonic. I know this tends to be a tall task at times searching for this color. Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day.

triple-s

Established Member
One just posted and sold really quick. My best advice is to check this site as often as possible.

LS WUT

Established Member
I check it every single day. However what makes things a little more difficult is my lack of social media. Such as market place, and such.

LS WUT

Established Member
Nice looking car. However it’s got a blower swap, and such done already. Also on E85. That’s great, and all however I’d prefer to get a little closer to stock if possible. Thank you for finding that one, I’ll keep it in mind for sure.

68gtscode

Established Member
Your OW is obviously more rare than SB and I believe just as or more desirable than SB. Your car sounds to be a nice, low mile example that should bring a lot in this market. Everyone is different, but I’d have a hard time going from a nice, low mile OW to a SB (or any other color for that matter) with significantly more miles, etc. My point- think hard on keeping your OW and spend a few thousand to wrap it if you want to change it up a bit!

LS WUT

Established Member
Thank you for your advice, I’ve actually been back and forth with my brother in law about such. I daily drive my 03 cobra black coupe, while my OW, and 13 GT500 remain parked. I’ve considered just wrapping my black one Sonic Blue. However the Enthusiast in me knows it isn’t a true Sonic. Also I’m sure the flack id get for doing such would be annoying. I forgot where I can find the exact break down of how many coupes in my interior combo were made.

justmadethisup

Established Member
I know you said you were going to pass on the above mentioned Cobra but just in case you or anyone else was curious, I think that one sold on here a while back:

dpotter

Established Member
I know you said you were going to pass on the above mentioned Cobra but just in case you or anyone else was curious, I think that one sold on here a while back:

I sold it here, she’s a beast. I had nicer wheels on it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Keep the OW car and sell the black car. That car is special and I know you'll regret selling it. I had a black 03 and when I sold it for my SB there was no remorse.

Rvt03

Established Member
Thank you for your advice, I’ve actually been back and forth with my brother in law about such. I daily drive my 03 cobra black coupe, while my OW, and 13 GT500 remain parked. I’ve considered just wrapping my black one Sonic Blue. However the Enthusiast in me knows it isn’t a true Sonic. Also I’m sure the flack id get for doing such would be annoying. I forgot where I can find the exact break down of how many coupes in my interior combo were made
Thank you for your advice, I’ve actually been back and forth with my brother in law about such. I daily drive my 03 cobra black coupe, while my OW, and 13 GT500 remain parked. I’ve considered just wrapping my black one Sonic Blue. However the Enthusiast in me knows it isn’t a true Sonic. Also I’m sure the flack id get for doing such would be annoying. I forgot where I can find the exact break down of how many coupes in my interior combo were made.
I’ve actually gone thru what you are! I’ve had both colors and I gotta say when I let go of my OW for a SB it hurt seeing old pics of my OW cobra !! In my opinion OW is much more nicer !! Keep that OW if you can you will regret selling it !

BlownShelby10

Established Member
Hello to everyone, I’ve been on the search for a clean 2003 Sonic Blue cobra for quite some time now. First of all thank you for everyone who’s reached out, and sent me some leads on some. I appreciate everyone’s help.

Now onto the goodies. I’m looking for a clean Sonic Blue Cobra. I’d prefer it to be on the lower mileage side, no major modifications preferred. I’d like to do them myself. However I’m not opposed for so long as they’re not major such as SRA, etc. I’m looking to sell my current 2003 Oxford White cobra coupe with 19k miles to either trade, and or help fund my search to find a clean Sonic. I know this tends to be a tall task at times searching for this color. Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day.
how much for white coupe?

LS WUT

Established Member
Keep the OW car and sell the black car. That car is special and I know you'll regret selling it. I had a black 03 and when I sold it for my SB there was no remorse.
If I could get more for my black coupe I would love to sell it versus my OW. However seems everyone no matter what will low ball. Think at this point I’m going to just keep trucking and add a 3rd 03 cobra to my collection instead.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve actually gone thru what you are! I’ve had both colors and I gotta say when I let go of my OW for a SB it hurt seeing old pics of my OW cobra !! In my opinion OW is much more nicer !! Keep that OW if you can you will regret selling it !
I just love the color of the Sonic Blue on a cobra. Something about it is just amazing. However I do see what you’re saying about the white. It grows on me a lot when I look at it in the garage. Can’t seem to sell it even for $35k. It really is a clean car. Such is life I reckon, maybe just adding a 3rd will help lmfao.

jhutchison

Interested in the white Cobra could you text me at 931-607-6708 Thanks !

[email protected]

Established Member
I just love the color of the Sonic Blue on a cobra. Something about it is just amazing. However I do see what you’re saying about the white. It grows on me a lot when I look at it in the garage. Can’t seem to sell it even for $35k. It really is a clean car. Such is life I reckon, maybe just adding a 3rd will help lmfao.
Do you have your OW up for sale anywhere that I could check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread