WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
There's a nice one right now for sale here.

Its a steal at that price!

But be careful, he knows what he's got.

cobracide

Established Member
There's a nice one right now for sale here.

Its a steal at that price!

But be careful, he knows what he's got.
Too bad no one else does.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ll be typing up my for sale ad tonight. I’ll be listing my garage kept not tent kept. 19k mile OW coupe 1 of 460 not 1 of 1,026 SB for $75k. I’ve been known for buying the cleanest cobras, not selling them but adding. KNoW wHaT I gOT.

Oh, and you all are jealous because you never owned a mystichrome, or a MG cobra.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Hey Bud,

I can get you in touch with the owner of the cleanest of the ****ing cleanest sb cobra in the whole entire world. See link below.

Cheers

Saleen498

Established Member
I’ll be typing up my for sale ad tonight. I’ll be listing my garage kept not tent kept. 19k mile OW coupe 1 of 460 not 1 of 1,026 SB for $75k. I’ve been known for buying the cleanest cobras, not selling them but adding. KNoW wHaT I gOT.

Oh, and you all are jealous because you never owned a mystichrome, or a MG cobra.

OW and I know this guy has extremely clean cars. I bought mine off him 17 years ago

ajg87

Established Member
@LS WUT Another one popped up -10k miles, but is a steeeeppp price @$59k. I'd be happy to forward you the details privately if interested (and find a way to do so..) Im a lowly member around these parts.

Edit - here since some conspiracy theorist thinks i'm on the inside of the other thread :)

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
@LS WUT Another one popped up -10k miles, but is a steeeeppp price @$59k. I'd be happy to forward you the details privately if interested (and find a way to do so..) Im a lowly member around these parts.

Edit - here since some conspiracy theorist thinks i'm on the inside of the other thread :)
That’s all good. I appreciate you looking out. I love cobras, hence why I have 2. I don’t mind paying a decent price, however a 1,200 mile coupe sold for $51k. I’m not gonna pay anywhere near $60k for a cobra. Bless him for asking it, I wish him nothing but the best. Bought my hellcat for $60k shipped.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That’s all good. I appreciate you looking out. I love cobras, hence why I have 2. I don’t mind paying a decent price, however a 1,200 mile coupe sold for $51k. I’m not gonna pay anywhere near $60k for a cobra. Bless him for asking it, I wish him nothing but the best. Bought my hellcat for $60k shipped.
I just saw one for $59, show car shit.

ajg87

Established Member
Yup, I figured. Just in case it dropped, never hurts to keep it on the radar. Pulling for ya to find your SB for sure.

rockyred8589

Established Member
Hello to everyone, I’ve been on the search for a clean 2003 Sonic Blue cobra for quite some time now. First of all thank you for everyone who’s reached out, and sent me some leads on some. I appreciate everyone’s help.

Now onto the goodies. I’m looking for a clean Sonic Blue Cobra. I’d prefer it to be on the lower mileage side, no major modifications preferred. I’d like to do them myself. However I’m not opposed for so long as they’re not major such as SRA, etc. I’m looking to sell my current 2003 Oxford White cobra coupe with 19k miles to either trade, and or help fund my search to find a clean Sonic. I know this tends to be a tall task at times searching for this color. Thanks for reading. Have a blessed day.

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m sure they’re firm on the price. It’s a nice car for sure. The wheels alone are about $6k without tires. However I just can’t pay that for a cobra. I wish them luck selling it, I’m sure someone will go stroke the check for it. I love these cars, I’ve owned several, and still own 2 currently. However when you start telling me that’s selling for the same price I bought my 2016 hellcat for with the same miles my eye brow raises. Even a 2018 GT350 I’m looking at is $57,999. I’ll always want the values to be up, however I can’t justify it.

rockyred8589

Established Member
I’m sure they’re firm on the price. It’s a nice car for sure. The wheels alone are about $6k without tires. However I just can’t pay that for a cobra. I wish them luck selling it, I’m sure someone will go stroke the check for it. I love these cars, I’ve owned several, and still own 2 currently. However when you start telling me that’s selling for the same price I bought my 2016 hellcat for with the same miles my eye brow raises. Even a 2018 GT350 I’m looking at is $57,999. I’ll always want the values to be up, however I can’t justify it.
Totally agree with you lucky I pick up my dsg for a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread