Some 6R80 Auto Testing......Transbrake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Okay then, Enough talk! This sunday, 50% of the distance between us, whatever track is open. Bring your CPR Coyote Car and we'll line them up. Best of 3.

:pop:

If my car is ready are you serious or joking? I'm in MD that's only 8-10 hours between us right?

D.T.R

Established Member
the_situation_dis_gon_be_good_gif.gif

Deespeed99

Established Member
Have you ever seen me joke or back down from a race?

Well technically yes.... The race at Norwalk (Or one of them, I can't remember if it was that one) you said you would come out and race JPC but the car was "down"...

Oh and I think the other race you brought out the red car because you conceded defeat because you said the 6R80 was holding you back...

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well technically yes.... The race at Norwalk (Or one of them, I can't remember if it was that one) you said you would come out and race JPC but the car was "down"...

Oh and I think the other race you brought out the red car because you conceded defeat because you said the 6R80 was holding you back...

Actually, JPC's car was broke at Norwalk, not mine...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If my car is ready are you serious or joking? I'm in MD that's only 8-10 hours between us right?

(Or one of them, I can't remember if it was that one)

I can go back and look it up if it's that important...

Ok back to work for me LOL!

Again, lets now worry about other people, lets worry about us.

So, when you figure out if maybe, possibly, kind of, the car can be ready, let me know......

I was under the assumption everything was ready, we were just doing teasers...

:bored:

Deespeed99

Established Member
Again, lets now worry about other people, lets worry about us.

So, when you figure out if maybe, possibly, kind of, the car can be ready, let me know......

I was under the assumption everything was ready, we were just doing teasers...

:bored:

I was just answering your question thats all...

Sounds good sir. Im not running with the tbrake. Im running my car without it first. The OP is the only one who has the kung fu right now with dustin.

mjohns930

Established Member
This thread got crazy.

I just hope someone figures it out and decides to sell it to us normal folk.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I wonder how low of boost it'll take you to crack a 9...

I'm running 7.5ish but in high gear gets up to 8.5 then hits boost cuts and falls on its face. So I'm gonna say 8 or less. Even with out the brake and a crappy 60 foot from me. Kelly help me out with some suspension! Lol

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Okay then, Enough talk! This sunday, 50% of the distance between us, whatever track is open. Bring your CPR Coyote Car and we'll line them up. Best of 3.

:pop:

Nice, I like it!

Unfortunately, none CPR cars in this thread will take you up on that.

grnenvy

Established Member
It's pretty crazy how these threads fall apart. It's just a fun sport that u guys take way to far. Me and BMR Tech AKA Kelly are pretty competitive here on the streets of Tampa and we both hate to lose but at the end of the day if he needs something I'm here to help. We also don't agree on things but we both have different wants. He like's his light weight rattle trap :) and I like my 4,000lb turd.
Hey Kelly when u want your engine hoist and engine stand back it's clogging up my garage? It's been here over 90 days after 91 it's mine. lol

Last edited:

BMR Tech

It's pretty crazy how these threads fall apart. It's just a fun sport that u guys take way to far. Me and BMR Tech AKA Kelly are pretty competitive here on the streets of Tampa and we both hate to lose but at the end of the day if he needs something I'm here to help. We also don't agree on things but we both have different wants. He like his light weight rattle trap :)and I like my 4,000lb turd.
Hey Kelly when u want your engine hoist and engine stand back it's clogging up my garage? It's been here over 90 days after 91 it's mine. lol

LOL!

That's all Bob! It's his duty - he handed it off.... lol

You get the tune all buttoned up there buddy? You better be making some steam.....the Red Dragon is coming for that ass :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread