Some 6R80 Auto Testing......Transbrake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud

Established Member
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Why does JPC keep getting dropped up in this thread...

Because your stuff was fast, and then you decided to make it faster. Slow down and give some other people a chance to catch up :-D

BMR Tech

Erbody uppah inna hurrah

Stock motored TVS Coyote car here - come get some.

December 21st - Bradenton "Dead Hookers" Event - come get it!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
how many people own your kit ?

about 8

Erbody uppah inna hurrah

Stock motored TVS Coyote car here - come get some.

December 21st - Bradenton "Dead Hookers" Event - come get it!

Just give me the move

[youtube_browser]ML1KZEUhn0Y[/youtube_browser]

Man everyone needs blowers and turbos to go 9s and stuff

Totally kidding i know i will take the race car back to its trailer :beer:

Last edited:

coyote302

Established Member
he has 2 videos there both say stock pulley but one says 3.8" and the other says 3.6" :shrug:
that was a mistake....went 141 mph with stock pulley...that was is goal to go 9 `s on stock pulley and stock 3.15 gear...

D.T.R

Established Member
that was a mistake....went 141 mph with stock pulley...that was is goal to go 9 `s on stock pulley and stock 3.15 gear...

To trap 141mph on a full weight auto car, he should be around 750whp on a auto... idk, i personally don't see how that is possible with the stock pulley...

stretchb

Established Member
To trap 141mph on a full weight auto car, he should be around 750whp on a auto... idk, i personally don't see how that is possible with the stock pulley...

I did it with 679 rwhp. that's what the dyno said and they don't lie.

CPRsm

You want the bull, your gonna get the horns.
That's fine. I just needed to select the right customer to pound on you. My bulls horns are larger than yours. I mean if we're pulling out the stops,...that blower can't compete with this kit, let's face it. Kinda tired of being coy about it. On boost, it doesn't need nitrous or meth. Inlets will be better, and will make more rwhp than your car. If you want to do this I'm down. I'm not sure they can travel half way to meet you. But I'll split your costs if we can find an open track here.

How much skin in the game are we talking here? Money? Control over the other persons signature for a year?

Do you want time to sort your race car out? Or do we find a track asap? 8.7x isn't going to cut it.

You've been called out.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I thought I already called you out for Sunday?

Lol

That's fine. I just needed to select the right customer to pound on you. My bulls horns are larger than yours. I mean if we're pulling out the stops,...that blower can't compete with this kit, let's face it. Kinda tired of being coy about it. On boost, it doesn't need nitrous or meth. Inlets will be better, and will make more rwhp than your car. If you want to do this I'm down. I'm not sure they can travel half way to meet you. But I'll split your costs if we can find an open track here.

How much skin in the game are we talking here? Money? Control over the other persons signature for a year?

Do you want time to sort your race car out? Or do we find a track asap? 8.7x isn't going to cut it.

You've been called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread