SoCal Dyno Day / Fun in Camarillo

blackvenom

Established Member
Dyno, A/F, food, drink (apparently some varieties), hood blanket mods, maybe getting your antenna chopped off (ha ha), meeting a bunch of loonies... What more could you ask for?
JW [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm only about 20 minutes from this location........I'll try to make it over to meet some of you guys!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I'm only about 20 minutes from this location........I'll try to make it over to meet some of you guys!
------------------------------------------------
Great! The more the merrier.
I will be posting over the weekend for a final count on hood blanket mods. Think about if you have any interest in that (lots of pictures if you search on this site)
If you don't have dyno numbers and you have some miles on the car, think about slipping into the dyno group.
It should be painless, and some fun to see all of the relative numbers in relationship to the various mods.
JW

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I'm in. I've seen some of you guys at the track, and some of you on the street, and a few of you at the SOCALSVTOA meetings. I look forward to seeing so many of you in one place!

Mine is still stock, but I want a baseline before I get a kenne bell s/c and some headers.

See you there!

Check is in the mail, James

Last edited:

jdub03

Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I'm in. I've seen some of you guys at the track, and some of you on the street, and a few of you at the SOCALSVTOA meetings. I look forward to seeing so many of you in one place!

Mine is still stock, but I want a baseline before I get a kenne bell s/c and soome headers.

See you there!

Check is in the mail, James

Do you work in Camarillo? I always see a Sonic Blue Cobra in the parking right across the street from where I work.:shrug:

ntechnic

Established Member
Update, my Cobra will defintely not be out of the body shop in time, so the Navigator is confirmed. Maybe we'll finally answer the burning question, "How much power is the Navigator intake silencer robbing?" :)

JH, either PM me or call me (phone number is on my novustechnic.com web site--ignore the site, horrible site, I haven't touched it in years--new one coming soon) and let me know about the layout. One question is, is it a public park? A few bottles of brew will be in my cooler, but if it's a public park, everyone will have to be VERY discreet.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

blackvenom

Established Member
Great! The more the merrier.
I will be posting over the weekend for a final count on hood blanket mods. Think about if you have any interest in that (lots of pictures if you search on this site)
If you don't have dyno numbers and you have some miles on the car, think about slipping into the dyno group.
It should be painless, and some fun to see all of the relative numbers in relationship to the various mods.
JW
------------------------------------------------

Sounds good......I will definately be there! If I can still get in on the hood blanket mod, I'd like to do it. My engine is still stock, so I won't be doing the dyno just yet.
See ya there with my vid camera.

Adam

maoun

Established Member
i plan on going out sunday to clean the place up a little and check it out....meeting up with john walker

m.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> i plan on going out sunday to clean the place up a little and check it out....meeting up with john walker

Count me in on Sunday, guys. Details...?

maoun

Established Member
i'm waiting to hear back from john...he's out of town till saturday (as am i)....sat nite we'll set details...i'm thinkin about mid-day

ox03....we can caravan if you want.

m.

ntechnic

Established Member
Hey, JH, will walk-ins be OK? RedHotSnke was asking about it, he's not sure if he can make it, but he might be able to show up. I figure the more the merrier?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Ntechnic --
"Hey, JH, will walk-ins be OK? RedHotSnke was asking about it, he's not sure if he can make it, but he might be able to show up. I figure the more the merrier?"
----------------------------------------------
You bet -- I sent him an email.
That saturday, 3/22, if a person is going to drive a distance, he/she should page me at 1.818.372.0838 and I will let them know how many people are there, chances of getting on the dyno, etc. Right now, looks like there will room for walk-ins.

The more the merrier.

James

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I think we all found out how much we use svtperformance.com as a communication center during the past few days -- thanks to you folks making it work.
Just a reminder, the very first post is where most changes are recorded, to keep the posting to a reasonable level.

Backup communication method in case there are more problems:

email [email protected] pager is 818.372.0838

We are still not sure how many hood blanket mods are planned, so if you were thinking about getting the blanket done, and you have not already posted that fact, please post. (no life or death thing )

We will do the food around noon (just to be different...).
We will get a picture or two of each car and a vidio of each dyno pull. All will be available 'quickly' (?).

Whenever there is a good group of cars there at once, we will try for a group photo.
At least one wife who is helping with food is planning a Camarillo Mall adventure as payback, and I'm sure would enjoy company (other wives and girlfriends only... :nono: )
JW

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
jhwalker, maoun: Was not able to make it up today and was not able to contact you guys as SVTP was down for the better part of today. Sorry 'bout that...I'll def see you guys on the 22nd...

Users who are viewing this thread