So I did pretty well at NMRA this year....

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Best I've done in 25 years of showing: Best of the Best Platinum (Top 5 in show), Best Engine, Best SVT Cobra, Editor's Choice, and Top 20. She attracts attention even in crappy weather, Saturday was absolutely miserable. Sunday was just perfect though. Here are a few shots a photog took and a few we took while at the World Finals. I finally got my rolling shot lol.

NMRA2 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA1 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA3 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA4 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA5 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA8 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

NMRA7 by coolcobramatt, on Flickr

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Saw the car there, wish I would have had time to stop and introduce myself. It looked amazing, even in the crap weather. Glad to see all your hard work and detailing is paying off!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Congrats.....I saw your car at the show on Saturday while I was waiting for the rain to stop!

Your car looked great! :)

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats, but no best paint :shrug: j/k - I would much rather take home best engine if I were you anyway.

Biggest annual Louisville Mustang show is this Saturday if you want to ride up and pick up some more hardware.

oldmodman

Established Member
Congratulations on a well deserved award:thumbsup:

You sure have put a ton of work into your car.

And are the wheels a set from Steve? They really look sharp.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats.....I saw your car at the show on Saturday while I was waiting for the rain to stop!

Your car looked great! :)

Wife and I were in your neighborhood this past weekend, Tim. Drove by Burnt Hills on the way to Lake George. :)

Matt, congratulations on getting those well deserved awards. Your Mystichrome Terminator is stunning. You've done well with the mods and detailing. I'm sure the judges were rightly impressed. :beer:

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
You done very well Matt! There was some tough competition up there this year. Congrats, you deserved it!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Congrats man you put a lot of hard work into that mystichrome looks fantastic.

Thanks buddy! I built the car to win NMRA believe it or not.

Congrats, but no best paint :shrug: j/k - I would much rather take home best engine if I were you anyway.

Biggest annual Louisville Mustang show is this Saturday if you want to ride up and pick up some more hardware.

Thanks man. I would have been happy with Best Paint but I agree Best Engine means just as much.

I thought that was you. I took a buddy of mine that knows nothing about cars.

You should have introduced yourself when you were there.

Congratulations on a well deserved award:thumbsup:

You sure have put a ton of work into your car.

And are the wheels a set from Steve? They really look sharp.

Thanks! Yes those are Victories.

Wife and I were in your neighborhood this past weekend, Tim. Drove by Burnt Hills on the way to Lake George. :)

Matt, congratulations on getting those well deserved awards. Your Mystichrome Terminator is stunning. You've done well with the mods and detailing. I'm sure the judges were rightly impressed. :beer:

Thanks Bob. You and I have been here since Day 1 nearly. We have seen alot haven't we?

Damn, you cleaned up.

Thanks Travis. I asked Editor Steve where to find you but I never was able to track you down for a formal introduction. Maybe next year!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
You done very well Matt! There was some tough competition up there this year. Congrats, you deserved it!

Alot of the thanks goes to you Eric. If it wasn't for your physical help, half of what has been done to my car wouldn't have gotten accomplished.

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
Seen this car in person at the show. Well deserving of all the awards. Congrats!

MG0h3

Established Member
Amazing looking car!

I like how the calipers match the vacuum line under the hood........

J/k! remembered someone else pointed it out in a different thread.

Users who are viewing this thread