SLIPKNOT fanss!!!!!!

4fit?

Established Member
Sepultura just announced a new album!
A-Lex i think it is?
So new soulfly record this summer, plus the Cavalera-conspiracy cd, and a sepultura cd??
damn,,, considering it's basically the same lead singer in all the bands...
No shit!?!? That would be awesome. I was wondering if Sepultura would put out something new now that Max and Iggor have worked out their differences. I don't really care for the Cavalera Conspiracy album though.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Machinehead...Still my personal fave!

vulk

Established Member
Dominic Howard from Muse does an interpretation of Slipknot after stealing one of their masks offstage

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOcEVZsuVuY"]YouTube - Muse - SIT THE **** DOWN[/ame]

brentman2007

Established Member
I bought the special edition at BB for 16.99. It has 3 extra tracks and a DVD of them making the album. I'm diggin it so far...def. more subtle than their first 2 albums. Alot like the 3rd...but I still like it!
i am a huge fan and I do not like this album .......Yet

Too much off rhythm garbage :fm: why cant they just ***in rock and stop with the off beat drums and guitar :mj:

I actually get angry listening to it.

Slipknot was one of the bands that always had good albums not just one good track or 2. Guess not this time

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I went to mayhem fest in AZ it was kick ass. My bestfriend is good friends with #3 so we were backstage and in his tour bus most of the night. I actually missed Dragonforce who i really wanted to see cause we were in his bus drinking and forgot to look at the time.

He is a really cool guy and so are the rest of the guys in the band

Defknotzero

Established Member
I went to mayhem fest in AZ it was kick ass. My bestfriend is good friends with #3 so we were backstage and in his tour bus most of the night. I actually missed Dragonforce who i really wanted to see cause we were in his bus drinking and forgot to look at the time.

He is a really cool guy and so are the rest of the guys in the band

+1. I actually worked the mayhem fest and it was a blast. Those guys are top notch.

Disturbed on the other hand.... David is a total penis head.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I've been a LONG time Slipknot fan as well. Actually saw them back in 1998 for my first concert ever and have been a fan and follower since. First 3 albums were ****ing AWESOME. Took me a little bit to really get used to Subliminal Verses but once I really listened to it I fell for it. But I can tell it's going to take a lot for me to get into this latest album. I like it when bands try for a "different" sound but I'm just not digging this yet. I'm still a huge fan and bought this newest album.....just saying it's definitely not my favorite by a long shot.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
+1. I actually worked the mayhem fest and it was a blast. Those guys are top notch.

Disturbed on the other hand.... David is a total penis head.

Yeah we were hangin out waiting for Chris to get changed and those guys came walkin through......lets say i didnt think much either. The Dragonforce guys were cool as hell. Fred was kick ass as well as Hermon

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...and this is coming from a kid who has the logo tattoed on his leg...number 2,4 and the last song are the only good songs...the rest sound like shit and should be kept on a Stone Sour CD. I am so disgusted with this album I was half tempted to take it back to Best Buy and say here you can have this back...and no i dont need my money back just take this horrid CD away.

Stalker27

Established Member
Damn some of you guys are ruff. I'm really liking this new cd actually i can't stop listening to it. They are really showing there talents & they can actually do something besides yell into the microphone. They were very creative with this cd & i have to give it to em :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread