SLIPKNOT fanss!!!!!!

Vitoman

Established Member
The thing thats cool about Slipknot is the guys are all so cool. They all still have houses in Des Moines- where all or most of the grew up. Our shop does work for a few guys in the band and Ive spent time with almost all of the 9. Jim Root is a great guy and just brought in Starbucks for the shop yesterday while we had his truck in for some work to be done. Hes a HUGE mopar fan and has a nice little collection. One of the other guys, Joey has a Roush Stage 3. And once again, they are all great guys that are really down to earth!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
damn, whats with you guys?

so far, i really like the album, not as much as subliminal verses, but right behind it. lots of great songs on there, and nothing to really complain about at all. just a damn good rock album!

brentman2007

Established Member
damn, whats with you guys?

so far, i really like the album, not as much as subliminal verses, but right behind it. lots of great songs on there, and nothing to really complain about at all. just a damn good rock album!
yeah its growing on me but none of the other albums had to grow on me. I instantly got pumped :rockon: n so we will see

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, i know exactly what you mean. i was really dissapointed in the bonus tracks, they aren't bad, but they are definatly the worst songs on the album(the super mega awesome edition album that is!).

93KingCobra

Established Member
I really dig that PSYCHOSOCIAL song it kick's butt.....Never really got into the hard stuff like this but it has changed my mind....:rockon::rockon:

mustanginky

Established Member
this album is the best album they've come out with. All the songs sound like they were produced with a lot of thought, some guitar solos not just jamming out power chords,l and it's extremely heavy. Very good stuff right here.

gematria is my favorite new song btw.

Users who are viewing this thread