SID297 Gets a New DD : SVTP Gets Another Ford V8 to Mod

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
that is a really nice truck. i dont think i ever saw one that color combo. werent you driving a 13 Gt at mustangweek? lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
that is a really nice truck. i dont think i ever saw one that color combo. werent you driving a 13 Gt at mustangweek? lol

I was in SVTP GT and the SVTP F-350. One of the mods was there in his 2013 GT.

Let's go mountaineers!

Those off-road pics were taken at various places around Morgantown. If I ever have to move back to WV that's where I want to go (and I'll be looking for another Jeep).

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I was in SVTP GT and the SVTP F-350. One of the mods was there in his 2013 GT.

Those off-road pics were taken at various places around Morgantown. If I ever have to move back to WV that's where I want to go (and I'll be looking for another Jeep).

Oh ok. Thought it was yoursa lol. Have you tried to tow a car yet?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
ok, I've been thinking a bit. What kinds of mods would you guys like to see added to the Ex? Intake, exhaust, blower, brakes, built motor, cams, etc? Please keep in mind that this thing is my DD so it needs to remain streetable. :beer:

08KR525

Established Member
I've got '10 Adrenalin and love it with the same drive train. It's a great vehicle. I'll be following this thread to check out your mods. GL.

germeezy1

Established Member
ok, I've been thinking a bit. What kinds of mods would you guys like to see added to the Ex? Intake, exhaust, blower, brakes, built motor, cams, etc? Please keep in mind that this thing is my DD so it needs to remain streetable. :beer:

I am thinking that a nice 450 rwhp blower build with a basically stock motor, and exhaust would be a nice ticket. I am not sure that the AWD system would be ok with that level of power though.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I would like to see someone make one of these worth driving. I had a 09 Limited for a short period of time. Disdain is the only word to describe what I felt for it. It was unfortunate because on paper it seemed like a perfect SUV to me.

The turning radius was outstanding though.

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Bad ass, I tried to talk the wife into one of these before she got her Edge but just couldn't pull it off. Congrats bro!

Jroc

Established Member
Nice! I like the look.

What year is it? Pretty sure 2010 was the last year of the 4.6? A Coyote swap would be awesome in it. :banana: :-D

willied1029

Howdy
That is such a beautiful Explorer!! I really like the Cherokee as well.

I don't think I've ever seen another 4th Gen Sport in person, so congrats on finding it.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
That's the generation of Explorer that I want my mom to replace her rapidly aging 01 Sport Trac with.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I think a 93 octane tune along with a trans tune would be a major improvement.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
It looks pretty clean. Too bad you have to get rid of the jeep, it looks like it would have been a ton of fun to off road.

Users who are viewing this thread