Show Me your Exhaust Tips!!! *Pics*

LDC2335

Established Member
ive spent soooo much on this cat back set up it makes me sick, i didnt hate the intercooled tips, but they were buzzing really loud and i had to do something. i saw these tips on the mystic above and figured id give it a try.

God speed catback = $300 (loud and hella drone)
borla mufflers = $230
pypes flow tubes = $60
new tips = $60
weld all seams = $60
-----------------------------------
$710

i could have bought something pretty amazing for all that. Though its all stainless, and i am pretty happy with it..Thank god

HandsomeRob

Established Member
sik

here ya go handsomerob, i finally got em welded. They are big and take some getting used to, but I LIKE THEM, im sure they will get flamed by others. But another plus is they sound AWESOME! way more rumble then the intercooled style and got rid of the annoying buzz i was getting with the intercooled ones.. it used to go.. REEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv buzzzzzzzzzz... it sucked, now its reeevvvvvvv ruuummmbbbbllleeee

P1040016-1.jpg

P1040014.jpg

P1040013.jpg

looks good
i like but im still liking the LX style.

LDC2335

Established Member
Why didnt you go with the 22's instead of the 18's. Wouldnt the weld be less visible?

sure, but there's like 2 exhaust shops here and i dont think either has a mandrel bender. Seriously though, im happy with it, they are pretty tucked up in there, you have to get low to even see the welds. I think my god speed tails are bent a little different than stock, i didnt think i could pull off a 22" until after i got the 18", using a tape measure isnt as good as having the real thing.

LDC2335

Established Member
What an iddiot! As u can see people are interested in seeing different Exhaust tip ideas. If this thread was empty then go ahead and be an ass. But it isnt so... go jump off a cliff!

and his over sized pic forces me to scroll over to read post on this page..FAIL!
Or maybe im just lazy...either way

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
here ya go handsomerob, i finally got em welded. They are big and take some getting used to, but I LIKE THEM, im sure they will get flamed by others. But another plus is they sound AWESOME! way more rumble then the intercooled style and got rid of the annoying buzz i was getting with the intercooled ones.. it used to go.. REEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv buzzzzzzzzzz... it sucked, now its reeevvvvvvv ruuummmbbbbllleeee

P1040016-1.jpg

P1040014.jpg

P1040013.jpg

do you know the inside diameter of those tips? I wonder if they would slide onto my magnaflow catback.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i polished my stock tips. it cost me $12. they look nice and go great with the rest of my chrome. super cheap solution.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I really like the clear ones :D:D

I second that.

13369_187354114947_656049947_3910123_4209655_n.jpg

13369_187353339947_656049947_3910121_7299140_n.jpg

Just had it finished yesterday, FRPP M55s dumped. :pepper::banana:

little story, after the lady drove my car up the ramp [which btw she stalled, every single place stalls out my car atleast once] at the exhaust place, she comes back and tells me 'your car drives like shit'. I shook my head, told her 'just need to know how to drive it'. She then proceeds to tell me that my car won't run right without rear o2 sensors and that there is something wrong with how my car is running. I love stupid people that try to show me up on cars, just because I'm a young guy. I just about punched the guy in the face that called me 'junior' when he was talking down on me.

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
do you know the inside diameter of those tips? I wonder if they would slide onto my magnaflow catback.

inlet said 2.5", but they were exactly the same size as my pipes, so the guy had to expand em a bit to get em to go over my 2.5" tails. Easy fix
just buy a 2.5", they are SUPPOSED to slide over a 2.5" pipe

exit is 3.5"

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member
ive spent soooo much on this cat back set up it makes me sick, i didnt hate the intercooled tips, but they were buzzing really loud and i had to do something. i saw these tips on the mystic above and figured id give it a try.

God speed catback = $300 (loud and hella drone)
borla mufflers = $230
pypes flow tubes = $60
new tips = $60
weld all seams = $60
-----------------------------------
$710

i could have bought something pretty amazing for all that. Though its all stainless, and i am pretty happy with it..Thank god

What was the point of buying the catback when it seems like you replaced it all:shrug:

LDC2335

Established Member
another pic, they have lost the extreme shine and are now the normal stainless finish which i like way better..

P1040122.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread