Show Me your Exhaust Tips!!! *Pics*

HandsomeRob

Established Member
I just installed my Mac Catback with Non-Rolled Slash Cut 3" Tips but im not to happy with them. It's so hard to get them perfectly aligned. I had the tips welded today and they looked perfectly straight but after starring at them for an hour, one is a lil longer than the other. It's driving me crazy!!!!! Im thinking of ordering 3.5 Non Rolled tips but cant seem to find any pictures of the 3.5 inch. Plus Mac wants $180 for 2 Tips :(
Anybody have any pics of the rear ends of your Cobra's
Thanks

s281-1.jpg

VNMUSSS.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
I had the same Borla catback as above. I wasn't happy with the tips either so I found a guy selling his Bassani tailpipes. They are 3" polished stainlesss steel. The best part is how the weld is tucked behind the wheel.

Sorry for the big pic, I wanted to give a decent exampe of the tailpipes.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I'll get some pics tomorrow of my SLP tips. Imo, they are the best for our years with the Borla closing in with second place and Magnaflow in third.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
mustangweek.jpg

SLP Loud Mouth II catback which comes with 3 inch tips...picture taken at Mustang Week :banana:

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
so very nice^^^ but I always wondered how much a side exhaust hurt performance

I don't see how my setup could hurt performance anymore than an over the axle cat back...

Guess we'll see when I put in my stroker and bigger blower??

CIMG1462.jpg

CIMG1460.jpg

DON'T MIND THE OIL.... MY VORTECH WAS LEAKING BUT IT'S BEEN FIXED AND I SCRUBBED THE UNDERSIDE OF THE CAR...... that was a loooooong and miserable day

Last edited:

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
I had the same Borla catback as above. I wasn't happy with the tips either so I found a guy selling his Bassani tailpipes. They are 3" polished stainlesss steel. The best part is how the weld is tucked behind the wheel.

Sorry for the big pic, I wanted to give a decent exampe of the tailpipes.

Dude, that looks sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread