P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

01yellercobra

Established Member

01yellercobra

Established Member
lord of the rings?? not sure what you mean bob
Sorry. I was trying for a joke about that dude that posted his SB on here and proceeded to get railed.

I don't see that guy getting anywhere near 55k for that car. But I could be way out of touch.

Edit: I just looked at the ad again and saw it was changed to 45k.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Sorry. I was trying for a joke about that dude that posted his SB on here and proceeded to get railed.

I don't see that guy getting anywhere near 55k for that car. But I could be way out of touch.

Edit: I just looked at the ad again and saw it was changed to 45k.

ahh gotcha. yeah i remember seeing that thread but stopped reading when it went on for so many pages.

i hear ya, i have no idea what anything's worth these days, shit is crazy

03' White Snake

Established Member
Lol, I love reading people’s write ups thinking their car is gold and the cleanest around blah blah blah. I work with a guy with a sonic coupe and sub 30k miles, very clean nice car, but he doesn’t think it’s the cleanest thing around.

I like this CL ad, Nearly all original paint…. So let’s start with what is not original paint for that price tag.

PC03GT

Established Member
Lol, I love reading people’s write ups thinking their car is gold and the cleanest around blah blah blah. I work with a guy with a sonic coupe and sub 30k miles, very clean nice car, but he doesn’t think it’s the cleanest thing around.

I like this CL ad, Nearly all original paint…. So let’s start with what is not original paint for that price tag.
Because....SHOW CAR BRUH

Users who are viewing this thread