Searching for a Sonic Blue

LS WUT

Established Member
If I had to pick, I’d sell the black one to fund the sonic blue search .

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
That’s the goal, however nobody seems to want black coupes. Everyone I’ve talked to either only wants the white, or would offer $20k for the black. Which is mildly comical. I shrug it off mostly.

LS WUT

Established Member
I would hold onto the Oxford White and offload the black car to help fund a Sonic Blue car. Like you mentioned low mileage, mildly modified 03/04 Oxford White cars are beginning to be very hard to find and are a desirable color. 19,000 miles with the mods you described that car is a 34,500$-39,500$ car in my opinion all day in the current market. Sell the black one! Good luck on you’re search.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. Got an offer from a member for $30k for my white. I do feel it’s rather low considering. However I guess that’s his car selling goes. Thanks for the input and advice, much obliged my good sir.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I paid $20k for my SB in 2011. In today's market, you can hardly get into a decent Honda Civic for that money.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
It's coming up on the 10th anniversary of me buying my SB coupe. I paid $25k for it, which was the full asking price. It had 10.8k miles on it and it was well taken care of by the original owner, who was a friend of mine. Many years of enjoyment. I absolutely love this car.

To the op though, even though I love this car and the color etc, I'm not sure that I would sell either of your current cars based on color alone. Sometimes it's better to keep what you have because you never know what you might get, esp if a car has been through many owners and modifications. Best of luck with your decision.

BlownShelby10

Established Member
I would hold onto the Oxford White and offload the black car to help fund a Sonic Blue car. Like you mentioned low mileage, mildly modified 03/04 Oxford White cars are beginning to be very hard to find and are a desirable color. 19,000 miles with the mods you described that car is a 34,500$-39,500$ car in my opinion all day in the current market. Sell the black one! Good luck on you’re search.
That oxford is at least 38-40k honestly. You dont see many for sale either.

Joe5.0

Established Member
I’m just fine with that! I am a proud owner of one, 28,000 Miles.

Attachments

• 8E640A82-3490-42E5-BF0C-1EB7AF9DBF75.jpeg
    8E640A82-3490-42E5-BF0C-1EB7AF9DBF75.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 7B60775A-C9CF-4C5D-AA15-95E63481ED2B.jpeg
    7B60775A-C9CF-4C5D-AA15-95E63481ED2B.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 90

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Hold on to the Oxford. Dump the black one. I would pass on the SB over the mileage and wait for a better SB to come up. Thats my opinion.

LS WUT

Established Member
Hold on to the Oxford. Dump the black one. I would pass on the SB over the mileage and wait for a better SB to come up. Thats my opinion.

I think that’s what it’s going to come down to unfortunately. Seems like the Sonic Blue’s have become more sought after in the last few years. Hats off to those of whom who still have theirs. Thanks for your input!

PC03GT

Established Member
I think that’s what it’s going to come down to unfortunately. Seems like the Sonic Blue’s have become more sought after in the last few years. Hats off to those of whom who still have theirs. Thanks for your input!
Just always keep an eye out, you never know when one will pop up

LS WUT

Established Member
Just always keep an eye out, you never know when one will pop up
Well yes, if I had social media and did all of that stuff I’m sure it would be easier to do such. However I’ll just keep my eyes peeled on here and hope for the best.

LS WUT

Established Member
Seems like a pretty nice car. Not 30k nice though.

I agree to that. Since it’s in NC, and it’s winter and snowing a lot. I’m hoping I can get them to come down to a realistic number. Granted I know Sonic Blue’s are hard to come by. However the mileage is a bit high for the price. I don’t personally mind the mileage because I’d drive it. Any thoughts on what I should offer? I’d be purchasing this car cash.

Users who are viewing this thread